Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

I think my second snipes order is donzeo then. No official ship email and nothing in my order history. I only had confirmation email with an order number but nothing else. I tried calling (no reps available and only left a message) and also sent customer service an email (no reply). Idk what they're doing to not even be able to respond to calls/emails, but they should get initial orders together before restocking...

Guess I'll just have to continue to call and see if I can get through

I think my second snipes order is donzeo then. No official ship email and nothing in my order history. I only had confirmation email with an order number but nothing else. I tried calling (no reps available and only left a message) and also sent customer service an email (no reply). Idk what they're doing to not even be able to respond to calls/emails, but they should get initial orders together before restocking...

Guess I'll just have to continue to call and see if I can get through
Send them a message on Twitter

my guy on mac hasnt moved. my homie on the phone is flying.
A9BD4B19-C424-4EAE-9FAE-23E1EAB15687.png

Local spots releasing these this week. In store raffle for 4 stores. I can get at least one but hoping for the double up this time around

Just got shipping confirmation from Friday night SP restock. Wasn't expecting much seeing that some people had been cancelled on previous restocks but I am definitely happy everything went through.

I’m just surprised these sold out quicker than the fire red and dmp 6’s.
1's are HOT rn... you got everyone trying for them to be "cool"
Resellers are buying them up and holding on to them for when the prices go up.

Even the "trash" colors are gonna move... look at the pine greens, I've seen them ATE UP for those you just want a 1 to have or bulking them to flip later

Got thru on my iPhone. This is my first post after being a longtime lurker on NT, so its fitting to post some good news.

Attachments

• D96BEC10-F6C0-4CB9-BAA7-5D832858A18A.jpeg
    D96BEC10-F6C0-4CB9-BAA7-5D832858A18A.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom