Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

SP has literally restocked these every day
How in the hell is this possible? :lol:
Straight up trollin all of us

32297A43-AD79-4499-9571-88B8616EFDF1.gif

To all you that didnt cop dont stress it quality is trash on these stiff as a board. Nice colorway but they used horrible material. Court purps a way better shoe imo.

I've never been so close as I was last night. On 2 separate occasions, I was able to get to the checkout page (still have my size carted from release day) and enter all my info...then it crashed right when I hit submit. :angry: :angry:

Can't believe how hard it is to get these!

I've never been so close as I was last night. On 2 separate occasions, I was able to get to the checkout page (still have my size carted from release day) and enter all my info...then it crashed right when I hit submit. :angry: :angry:

Can't believe how hard it is to get these!
Same bro. I quit after half an hour

Anyone's SNKRS orders from launch day actually ship or arrive yet? My order status still says "In Progress" and "Arrives 05/28/2020." I understand things are messed up due to the pandemic but it's crazy how people's Flint 13 shock drop orders from Saturday are being shipped and will arrive before these do.

dayum just paid resale. but ill still try to see if i can flip to make some bread back. judging by luck i still wont hit.

Back
Top Bottom