Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Man, this thread jumped. Recap:

All L's on SNKRS, moved onto some of the other spots that had queues. Managed to check out a couple of pairs from sites like YCMC, snipes, and ftl. Just hoping for shipping emails next week since I didn't get confirmation emails from FTL. Really didn't think these would be too difficult considering the EA pairs that went out, but seems like Nike sent out a good portion of stock to retailers to maybe help them out with sales?

And to the dude that mentioned about LSAH, how bad was it? I know by the time I finished entering my accounts on SNKRS and went back, it was OOS. Gonna need to start waking my wife up so she can do the snkrs stuff while I focus on fcfs sites

Not sure how you guys were even able to get shoepalace website to load up. It just kept timing out.

This is as far as I can get now at SP

4CE8970D-5497-442C-863C-55AF9D92EFFB.png

1967D013-5633-4820-9AFB-88D0CA10CE34.png

Good to see confirmation coming in. Did you manage to see confirmation page when you place order?

Yes, I saw confirmation page on this one. Actually, just received confirmation on a 2nd that I didn't get to confirmation page, but got credit card charge.

I've moved on from this release. They're a nice shoe but even $240 on StockX comes to $285 in NY after shipping, taxes, and fees. $100 over retail not worth it to me personally

So all the trouble on FTL and the 1 remaining charge on my card, I ended up getting a pair, just got order confirmation email. Now the wait for ship email as they can possible cancel due to overselling.

So all the trouble on FTL and the 1 remaining charge on my card, I ended up getting a pair, just got order confirmation email. Now the wait for ship email as they can possible cancel due to overselling.

Congrats. How long did it take to get that email from the time that you ordered?

People still giving away their lives at ****Palace...

I have them in cart on shoe palace but it will not load the checkout screen. I am SOL.
I had a pair of Court Purples in my SP cart for 12 hours...12...hours. Came back like at 11pm that night-checked out just for itz & giggles and they shipped ! Never know with that janky site

I'm hopping my FTA pair doesn't get canceled. I got a confirmation email and they did the temporary charge but I got two follow up emails saying they're looking for my shoes just wait a little bit longer

Back
Top Bottom