Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

I added to cart and eventually got to the checkout page. Every time I tried to pay with card or paypal it would never finish the deal. I've probably tried 400 times to submit my payment on the final page. No dice. Site issues.

Refreshing every 2 minutes?

B6368444-29AA-4C6D-B679-A980A399C582.gif

I added to cart and eventually got to the checkout page. Every time I tried to pay with card or paypal it would never finish the deal. I've probably tried 400 times to submit my payment on the final page. No dice. Site issues.
Yep but one of my orders like that went through. Check and see if money left your account. You may possibly get confirmation like I did.

I was referring to footlocker by the way

finally made a snipes/kicksusa account under email I used and there’s no order in the history. Still no conf email either. Guess it’s a no go.

Carted on SP using the mobile but checking out stays crashing
Its a dam tease having a shoe in your cart but cant checkout
Bout to make some food and try later

Just got an email confirmation from Footlocker.... even though I swear the order didn’t go through! Plus, the payment is still pending via my bank, so if that’s the case, then I’m going to need to size swap this 12 for a size 13.

Just got an email confirmation from Footlocker.... even though I swear the order didn’t go through! Plus, the payment is still pending via my bank, so if that’s the case, then I’m going to need to size swap this 12 for a size 13.
Congrats! Same thing happened to me.... but I kind of knew it went thru because of the PayPal confirmation email.... but still didn’t know of it did go thru because that FTL confirmation took a while

There's no sizes greyed out
I think they only sold like 5 pairs all day lol
Looking good guys
Looking good :lol:

402 Payment Fraud Detected
If this error persists, contact customer service during business hours.

Thank you for visiting.

I kept getting this error too with CC direct payment, you just have to keep trying.

Very frustrating, took me about 10 attempts before the order went through.

I would advise against trying to use PayPal checkout, too many re-directs.

I kept getting this error too with CC direct payment, you just have to keep trying.

What did you do to get past the timer?

Dude, I no lie have tried hundreds of times with multiple cards and my paypal and can never get it to finally accept it.

Back
Top Bottom