Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Just checked my order status for ftl and it says ready to ship, should be in the clear, earlier it said getting approval. Hopefully the rest of yall get confirmations from ftl. This release was crazy.

Just checked my order status for ftl and it says ready to ship, should be in the clear, earlier it said getting approval. Hopefully the rest of yall get confirmations from ftl. This release was crazy.
I have ‘backordered’ on mine, is that an L?

I have ‘backordered’ on mine, is that an L?

I got a backordered to 5/13 status as well. Purchased fairly late. Like 950pst. Confirmation email came over 7 hours later. Keeping fingers crossed. To make myself feel better, I’m going to just believe the back order means shipping delays due to covid19. :lol:

Was running multiple tabs with Auto Refresh extension for SP, now have 3 pairs in cart smh

Can't login or go to checkout page without the site crashing.

Well 8 hours later, my FTL order confirm finally rolled in. Showing as backordered until 5/13 like a few others, so we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Ended up getting shake shack

image.jpg

I’m extremely surprised these seem to be going for as much as they are on StockX.

I was fortunate enough to get a pair during EA, as well as today on my SNKRS account — for a size 10. I struck out with my wife’s account and was too lazy to grab my daughters’ phones to try.

I traded my EA pair straight up for a VNDS pair of Air Max 1 Animal 2.0s today.
Yea I’m surprised at the price too. Was going to keep these as beaters now I’m thinking I may sell them and put money towards another pair of shoes I wanted. We’ll see what it’s like when the shoes get to me, no idea when SNKRS will ship.

I would only get $253 from stockx if I were to sold my size. Not even worth it. I'm searching for a size 8.5 for my son for his birthday present and SP has been straight garbage.

I've never seen the order status FTA is showing. "Submitted" and "Fulfillment Processing".

Once my FTL email finally came in, that popped right up in the account and says 1 unit ready to ship.

I ordered FTA real late....so that's probably not the best sign hah

Back
Top Bottom