Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Wow, just got through at Shoe Palace for a size 11. Stopping the page from reloading after I selected credit card as the payment method did the trick. I managed to pull this off with the Chrome mobile browser on my S10+. It wouldn't let me submit the order until I changed the shipping method after entering the credit card info. Once I did that it updated the order total, and then allowed the submit button to work. Sent me straight to the 501 page, but I got an order confirmation immediately afterward.

Got through on size 10 after 11.5 hours. Got a success email on 401, mid refresh on on checkout page. Mobile seemed to work better adding to cart but went through checkout on desktop, both logged in of course.

Ok so my girls is seeing this URL code: checkout/onepage/success/

What does this mean?
She should check whatever email you guys used for a confirmation email from shoe palace.

That was the last url change from what someone said earlier

guess i'll take my L and leave.
smh extremely disappointing but used to it by now.
I wasted a day for nothing. as usual.

My girl ****ing did it!!!!! I went to use the bathroom and when I came out she told me to check my email and bank accout. I can’t believe she got the sneakers for me. After 17+ hours she cooked for me.

Man I love this girl. I'm gonna ****ing marry her. She’s the one bro’s. Was thinking about it the last few months, but this just it over the top for me.

FB4FB169-1876-4734-8F87-06E11C25BB00.jpeg
D0C4B049-BDCF-48C2-B582-5E7EA36CC982.jpeg

Last edited:
Okay these were her instructions:

-Accept the terms
-Input everything BUT the zip code
-Once you get to Zip Code, type every digit besides last
-Hover mouse over reload button
-Other hand on top of last number
-Type number, then click X. if you see no X, press tab and then click X (you have .4 seconds to click X)
-Press Checkout

If you see fraud error message, check URL, if it says Success wait 5 seconds and refresh page. You should see confirmation.

Brand: Jordan
SKU: 555088-041
Size: 9

* This product is currently out of stock.

after 3423423423423 hours and finally carting, and after inputting card info 324234324 times and after hitting submit 32432432 times.

if I wasn't on my work comp i'd probably break this laptop in half. how infuriating.

lol its daylight now.
yeah i'd better sign out now and shut this comp down before I say something that'll get me fired.

i'm tapping out brobros. i got that 2-minute timer for about the 100th time today. ****ed around and tried to see if i could ATC a sz 14 :lol:

sorry Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio good luck to you and your lady, my guy.

--edit--
saw the good news, CONGRATS! next purchase...that proposal ring

Eventually got thru after many attempts however no email confirmation just a charge on my CC. One thing I noticed is that entering your info manually vs auto fill works and using the next button on your keyboard on your phone , iPad, tablet as well vs clicking on the next box. Also make sure if you have a middle name and initial is on card make sure the initial of the middle name is added to the first name as well.... no confirmation but got a charge so good luck to every one !✌

Im wiped out. What a wild shelter in place saturday. It was cool way to get my mind off the current situation our world is in. Thanks for the support NT.

Back
Top Bottom