Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Yep but it won’t stay that way for long. Been a while since I’ve seen a Jordan 1 have this much demand. I got relatives calling me and everything for these. I thinks Flints will be a mess too...definitely here in Texas.

This stimulus aint gonna spend itself!

SP pairs arrived. TYBG.
57261E1E-5398-4B99-8B28-63438A84FCF6.jpeg

Yeah I read their twitter

But so far they still haven’t ship. Been watching my order via that page since Saturday
Same. Good to know that everyone else still hasn't gotten shipping yet. I'm sure it'll be soon since most places are already sending out orders.

That’s one of them, but I’m also thinking of those Yeezy qntms that are rumored to release soon and mocha 1’s that could release in June. I wouldn’t count out all those metallic 4’s coming up in time for summer.
I keep hearing that the quantums got pushed back and the mocha 1's should be good. I mean I guess the TS AM 270, but not like I'll be able to snag a pair with the amount of people probably going for it. Oh and I guess the green/yellow dunk, unless that's Skate shops only.

4191EAEE-96DE-440C-970D-FCC3B8244B96.jpeg

First time uploading from my phone. Sorry if it’s too big or anything. But just refreshed SP....

Any word on any restocks?
They just restocked this morning on FinishLine. I'd imagine they're going to restock again on other sites due to cancellations or orders that just didn't go through for whatever reason. Not to mention they may have more stock due to brick and mortar locations not being open for the most part so any pairs allocated for those locations will probably be sold online.

LOL, been waiting for this restock on SP because I still have a pair in my cart from the original drop when I could NEVER checkout. Wouldn't ya know, the size I have in cart is one of the lucky sizes that wasn't restocked.

i know nothing about digital infrastructure but why are these websites so woefully underprepared to handle traffic like this? it's 2020 but it feels like retailers are operating on early 2000s tech

I added to cart I guess but as I clicked the button I got a 504 page...so...now i'm fighting timer screens.

Shoe Palace is effed for me. The page isn't even loading right, I have different images for timers everywhere, but no actual timer. And it goes to this screwed up page when I click my size, I can't even click Add to Cart!

Back
Top Bottom