Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Could be completely wrong here, but I wonder if we're seeing the effect of more bots adding ShoePalace support and their site struggling to cope with that traffic, or if there are just way more people sitting at home with stimulus money and nothing to do.

I personally love this colorway, but I feel like there have been other drops with way more hype that didn't destroy their servers...

Could be completely wrong here, but I wonder if we're seeing the effect of more bots adding ShoePalace support and their site struggling to cope with that traffic, or if there are just way more people sitting at home with stimulus money and nothing to do.

I personally love this colorway, but I feel like there have been other drops with way more hype that didn't destroy their servers...
According to the site. Their most advance System prevents bots 🤖 from doing this. Lol I’ve read it a few hundred times, watching the stop watch too

420 Enhance Your Calm
Whoa, there! Slow down... Chill out so you don't get blocked...

Thank you for visiting.

:emoji_middle_finger::emoji_middle_finger:

SP pairs arrived. TYBG.
57261E1E-5398-4B99-8B28-63438A84FCF6.jpeg
dudes like you are a part of the problem

i hope you got 1 for yourself and then two for the homies

but if any of those are just to stock and/or resale then

giphy.gif
he couldn’t wait to come in here and flex pairs that could’ve gone to others.
one to rock and one to stock (if that) has always been the motto.
anything beyond that is sucker stuff man.

SP dumping stock no 1 pair per custy applies if thou royal saids 1 pair per custy

court purple did not

Back
Top Bottom