Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

64E6E684-78BE-449F-BE67-92DAF1A09BB1.png

Mines went back to Hang Tight after i was on the site for about 20 minutes trying to add to cart

DTLR pair just arrived. Now waiting for snipesusa pair to come in.

Attachments

• IMG_1416.JPG
    IMG_1416.JPG
    215.6 KB · Views: 189
what the hell is the answer to combating these damn bots????

besides getting a bot

they need to figure out a way to cancel multiple orders to a same address. it shouldnt be that hard. finishline will cancel your order if the slightest info doesnt match.

i have to put my middle initial with first name and ‘jr’ with my last

but yeah lets ship 20 pairs to one location. dont you dare forget JR on your info though!!!!! how dare you!!!!???

then we got bammas in here that will cancel an order when you hook em up with the link to unannounced shock drop

On a side note . When Nike ships Jordan 1s , do they come with any sticker on the box that shows they came directly from Nike ? Kind of what foot locker etc do ?

SO - I kept clicking ATC on my size and it allowed me to check out just now but when I pressed the submit payment button I didn't get a confirmation and it crashed (maybe it went through? - going to keep an eye on my inbox to see if I get anything).

If you're still on the site, maybe keep trying to add your size and it'll work? Don't want to give anyone false hope though since I am not optimistic mine actually worked.

Back
Top Bottom