Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

We just spent the last 3 hours watching all these YouTube videos. These twitter accounts pretty much set up the oop for botters. Giving them the time and places when to set up tasks. Hell, Twitter is sort of responsible for inflating hype for sneakers in general. I hate what the game has become, but I refuse to let a bunch of high school teenagers keep me from buying sneakers and clothes I grew up loving.
I thought they was doing us a favor by providing us links and good deals on kicks.... that’s crazy!

looking for insight:
The fire red 5 is a far more iconic shoe and is overall miles better than these (as are the DMPs, court purples, UNC’s).
why is this release so much more of a headache compared to the aforementioned releases?
is this a strategic move to limit pairs in an effort to hype the shoe? or was this release just a clusterf*** in general?

Less pairs compared to the 5s and DMPs, no in store release (yet), horrific online release (SP), supply and demand...

I’m about to pull the trigger on this Phantom bot. My girl is a software engineer. She walked me through the whole proxy & server portion of it. My days of seeing OOS notices and paying resale are over. See ya in another life guys :lol:

I enjoy coming into this thread everyday with all these restocks, y’all cracking me up :lol:

I enjoy coming into this thread everyday with all these restocks, y’all cracking me up :lol:
083BD4B1-EB2A-4748-B0AD-A4618A444259.jpeg

I would buy a bot for snkrs for like $5

Hank don't go to the dark side!
Stay team manual with us!

Apparently, there isn't a very effective SNKRS bot right now. But the Footsites and Shopify sites are fair game.

D9221E6C-6144-47D1-90A8-5CC0AC773B2C.jpeg

after a long search , finally got my pair. Took 5-6 years from the game. These and the DMP6s brought me back. Feels good. This pair is butter !

I’m about to pull the trigger on this Phantom bot. My girl is a software engineer. She walked me through the whole proxy & server portion of it. My days of seeing OOS notices and paying resale are over. See ya in another life guys :lol:

I‘m right there with you ... these Ls are dreadfull in 2020. Wasn’t as hard back then.. Did some research a few weeks ago and landed on Project Destroyer. Copped and currently trying to master. My Ls are soon to be over. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

I teach computer programming. Half of the kids who take my classes join because they want to make a bot.....Id never want to spend that much time developing software, it would be like I’m at work 24/7.

D9221E6C-6144-47D1-90A8-5CC0AC773B2C.jpeg

after a long search , finally got my pair. Took 5-6 years from the game. These and the DMP6s brought me back. Feels good. This pair is butter !

I‘m right there with you ... these Ls are dreadfull in 2020. Wasn’t as hard back then.. Did some research a few weeks ago and landed on Project Destroyer. Copped and currently trying to master. My Ls are soon to be over. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

What made you choose PD over Phantom? I was on the fence with PD, because I heard it hasn't been performing as well. What has your results been like?

What made you choose PD over Phantom? I was on the fence with PD, because I heard it hasn't been performing as well. What has your results been like?

PD can cook Shopify sites, user friendly. They are neck and neck tho. Guess it depends what types of release you are aiming for. PD is considered a “AIO“bot. I’m not happy that it has come to this. I dropped $750 on this damn thing haha

no hits yet, but “I feel it coming“. It’s almost a second language. Proxies/cookie ratio play a big factor I’ve learned.

$750 for a bot?!
Damn is that how much it costs?
I’m cheap asf
I’m never buying a bot :lol:
I thought they cost like $100 or something
Even at $100 that’s too much lol

$750 for a bot?!
Damn is that how much it costs?
I’m cheap asf
I’m never buying a bot :lol:
I thought they cost like $100 or something
Even at $100 that’s too much lol
If he turns to the dark side, he’s easily gonna make that back? he hits on even 1-2 chunky dunky’s and he’s made his money back

Wonder if and what the monthly renewal fee is?

I guess if you hit on a few limited releases it will probably pay for itself
But with bots you are still competing with other bots lol
Man between bots,twitter links, and pairs getting backdoored its seems like our days are numbered for team manual

hey does anyones snkrs order not ship yet? mine is showing it would be delivered on 5/28 now im worried it gets cancelled.

I guess if you hit on a few limited releases it will probably pay for itself
But with bots you are still competing with other bots lol
Man between bots,twitter links, and pairs getting backdoored its seems like our days are numbered for team manual
Manywell has been went the way of the dinosaurs

If he turns to the dark side, he’s easily gonna make that back? he hits on even 1-2 chunky dunky’s and he’s made his money back

Wonder if and what the monthly renewal fee is?

Bot won’t even help on the Chunky Dunky. Doubt he’d cop with that bot. That release is going to depend on sheer luck and amount of entries.

Back
Top Bottom