Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

After a few releases, you can make your money back. But no one ever thinks about the maintenance cost. You're looking at cost for proxies, servers, cook groups etc. Avg. monthly maintenance is around $50-250. I'm not using this bot for resale. Looking to mitigate all these L's. I want to test out the bot first. After I see some consistent success, I have no problem putting in some tasks for you guys. Just pay for the proxies ($0.78/hour) + shipping if yours hits.

I'm going with Phantom. Let me know how PD works out for you shooters touch shooters touch

Bot won’t even help on the Chunky Dunky. Doubt he’d cop with that bot. That release is going to depend on sheer luck and amount of entries.

Havent look into those SB's yet. But from what I do know, it's a SNKRS/Nike release and bots aren't doing too well with those type of releases ATM.

Believe it or not, SNKRS is pretty fair. It's really all about how fast you are. Don't get me wrong, people are still botting SNKRS, but it's not as bad as the footsites.

$750 for a bot?!
Damn is that how much it costs?
I’m cheap asf
I’m never buying a bot :lol:
I thought they cost like $100 or something
Even at $100 that’s too much lol

$750 is still on the lower side of pricing. When you realize that bots these day can run into the thousands, you learn that there are levels to this. Also, just because you copped a bot for $3000, it does not guarantee success bc you have to know how to use it.

A lot of these bots are out of stock, so you actually have to pay bot resellers to get one at certain exchanges 😂 You’ll pay something like $2000 for a bot that originally cost $800. This can’t be life. 🤣

$750 is still on the lower side of pricing. When you realize that bots these day can run into the thousands, you learn that there are levels to this. Just also, just because you copped a bot for $3000, it does guarantee success bc you have to know how to use it.

A lot of these bots are out of stock, so you actually have to pay bot resellers to get one at certain exchanges 😂 You’ll pay something like $2000 for a bot that originally cost $800. This can’t be life. 🤣

Usually retail for these bots are around $200-300. Only a handful are reselling for the thousands. Avg. price for a good bot is around $600-800 rn. But you're right about success not being guaranteed. There's going to be a lot of failure before you see success. I've spent practically my entire evening reading up on bots.

692678FF-BED6-444F-8A76-4743478DB0F2.jpeg

Havent look into those SB's yet. But from what I do know, it's a SNKRS/Nike release and bots aren't doing too well with those type of releases ATM.

Believe it or not, SNKRS is pretty fair. It's really all about how fast you are. Don't get me wrong, people are still botting SNKRS, but it's not as bad as the footsites.

It’s good that your girl can help you optimize it. You’ll definitely make your cake back in like one or two releases. My cousin out on the west coast is into that ish. Would make my head spin trying to figure it out 😂

It’s good that your girl can help you optimize it. You’ll definitely make your cake back in like one or two releases. My cousin out on the west coast is into that ish. Would make my head spin trying to figure it out 😂

Yeah, she's really into the whole computer programing thing. Went to school for it. She offered to make a bot for me, but after telling her what the maintenance requirements are, she laughed and wished me luck :lol:

After a few releases, you can make your money back. But no one ever thinks about the maintenance cost. You're looking at cost for proxies, servers, cook groups etc. Avg. monthly maintenance is around $50-250. I'm not using this bot for resale. Looking to mitigate all these L's. I want to test out the bot first. After I see some consistent success, I have no problem putting in some tasks for you guys. Just pay for the proxies ($0.78/hour) + shipping if yours hits.

I'm going with Phantom. Let me know how PD works out for you shooters touch shooters touch
Damn this release really sucked for you to turn to the dark side

I think shoe palace is affiliated with companies that sell bots
They created the 2 min timer and infinite restocks that you can never cop along with their enhance your calm access denied 10 step checkout process to drive up their bot sales :rofl:

Damn this release really sucked for you to turn to the dark side

One of the worst releases I’ve ever experienced. As I’ve mentioned before, I’m a little older and I’ve been through some of the craziest releases in-person and hit (Cool Grey 11’s, Nike Air Yeezy’s, SB’s, etc). I’ve never had to go through so many L’s for a GR before. I can’t be spending my time running around chasing sneakers like I did when I was 19-20’s.
I have no shame in getting a bot. As I’ve said before, I’m not using it for resale.

Last edited:
One of the worst releases I’ve ever experienced.As I’ve mentioned before, I’m a little older and I’ve been through some of the craziest releases in-person and hit (Cool Grey 11’s, Nike Air Yeezy’s, SB’s, etc). I’ve never had to go through so many L’s for a GR before. I can’t be spending my time running around chasing sneakers like I did when I was 19-20’s.
I have no shame in getting a bit. As I’ve said before, I’m not using it for resale.

it's a young man's game

I'm too old to be chasing sneakers in general, but with the pandemic, I've had much more time to try.

let us know how it goes with the bot.

it's a young man's game

I'm too old to be chasing sneakers in general, but with the pandemic, I've had much more time to try.

let us know how it goes with the bot.

I know I'm not going to have instant success when I start. There's a learning curve and patience will be required. I can accept putting in the work and eventually enjoying the fruits my labor. I cannot accept putting forth the labor and effort for it to be futile under circumstances which inherently places me at a disadvantage.

One of the worst releases I’ve ever experienced. As I’ve mentioned before, I’m a little older and I’ve been through some of the craziest releases in-person and hit (Cool Grey 11’s, Nike Air Yeezy’s, SB’s, etc). I’ve never had to go through so many L’s for a GR before. I can’t be spending my time running around chasing sneakers like I did when I was 19-20’s.
I have no shame in getting a bot. As I’ve said before, I’m not using it for resale.
Nah I hear ya. Def a steep learning curve with that stuff. I heard it can get way too expensive for all that other stuff like proxies and servers. Not to mention cook group membership if that’s required. I think I’m the same boat as you. I have gotten a lot of W’s in the past but some of the newer releases are tough to swallow when I take an L. If you ever decide to oop some NT members, lmk. I’ll be more than happy to split some proxy fees and what not if it means not having to pay an arm and a leg for a shoe or two that I miss out on

Nah I hear ya. Def a steep learning curve with that stuff. I heard it can get way too expensive for all that other stuff like proxies and servers. Not to mention cook group membership if that’s required. I think I’m the same boat as you. I have gotten a lot of W’s in the past but some of the newer releases are tough to swallow when I take an L. If you ever decide to oop some NT members, lmk. I’ll be more than happy to split some proxy fees and what not if it means not having to pay an arm and a leg for a shoe or two that I miss out on

I'm ok with that. I've mentioned before I have no issues helping others to cop. Just pay the shipping and maintenance for the task.

I’m keeping my pair and never selling but y’all think these are ever reaching Bred toe prestige level wise?

You got any good suggestions for Nike and yeezy bots?

Back
Top Bottom