Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Honestly have never seen a men's size below 7. I don't know if that's just a mistake and it is actually GS. It's like that for pretty much every release, but from everything I know, sizes below 7 becomes GS

I managed to find an image of a men’s pair box sizing label. So apparently nike did make both GS and Men’s sizes that mirrored each other.

466-F0-EAE-695-C-41-E1-8-D24-07-E42648-E3-D0.jpg

I believe the cut on the GS pairs is different from the adult pairs when it comes to the height.

This would also explain the resale price difference between a US5.5 and a 5.5Y.

I managed to find an image of a men’s pair box sizing label. So apparently nike did make both GS and Men’s sizes that mirrored each other.

466-F0-EAE-695-C-41-E1-8-D24-07-E42648-E3-D0.jpg

I believe the cut on the GS pairs is different from the adult pairs when it comes to the height.

This would also explain the resale price difference between a US5.5 and a 5.5Y.
Why do they do sizing like that, isn't a 5.5Y and 5.5 Men's the same damn size?

Why do they do sizing like that, isn't a 5.5Y and 5.5 Men's the same damn size?

The cut of the shoe is different, aside from possibly cheaper materials, etc. Hence the different price points.

Here are images of both:
Men's:
RTMens.jpg

GS:
RTGS.jpg

So for the ppl who was waiting on snipes shipping, which I totally forgot all about at this point.. this is wt they sent me, smh.. nearly 3mnths after release
Screenshot_20200626-164947_Gmail.jpg

I kept trying and it would let me thru but when I went to pay it said error. I doubled already, wanted the trip dip for trades etc.

Bout to lace mine up, black laces?
That’s my preference for these. I typically go with laces that match whatever the tongue color is although I have seen some sweet lace swaps on J 1’s. I may try the royal laces but I think I’m going to stick with the black laces.

That’s my preference for these. I typically go with laces that match whatever the tongue color is although I have seen some sweet lace swaps on J 1’s. I may try the royal laces but I think I’m going to stick with the black laces.
Yeah I went with black even tho royal is dope too

I redeemed mine as well. I passed the first go round and regretted doing. Hopefully I hit this time. Hopefully everything else going for the 5s so I can hit on these.

Back
Top Bottom