Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 9.42.27 AM.png

Guys just had the worst thing happen to me all my sneakers were stolen this morning and I'm in tears devastated. I can be thankful about one thing my shadows were in the dirty clothes basket and I had forgot I put them there the only heat sneakers I own now

What happened

I wouldn’t be running to NT after.
really? you lose your collection and the only people who share an interest in the collection hobby with you aren't one of the groups of people you're going to tell first? if someone stole my playstation i'm sure as hell thinking about the friends i play with more than filing a pointless police report that sits in a filing cabinet for years

Haven‘t see an thread for this and tbh I’m a little disappointed in the old heads for not being on this. Low key one of the most important releases of 2021 because of the time frame since they last released. It’s crazy how long its taken for these to come out and I know a lot of people can’t wait to drop $200 on these babies to start the next year off right.

1594069669727.jpeg

The Carmine 6 and Air Structure Triax 91 OG colorway are my two grails for this year. This however is now another. I just don't want to have to pay too much. I gotta be on the ball and high agency on where to find them.

I'm going to need some help from you guys 😙

air-jordan-1-high-og-netural-grey-2.jpg

*and pick up some grey or silver pants with a shorter inseam lol these are HIGH

Guys just had the worst thing happen to me all my sneakers were stolen this morning and I'm in tears devastated. I can be thankful about one thing my shadows were in the dirty clothes basket and I had forgot I put them there the only heat sneakers I own now
Really sorry to hear that man. I guess it’s a stupid question to ask if they were insured or maybe covered by some kind of home insurance. I need to insure mine.

I don’t know if it’s the lighting in a lot of these early pics or the fact that we’ve been getting pics of non official pairs but these are looking off for some reason. Haven’t seen a pic of the 2021 that’s sold me

Back
Top Bottom