Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

I got a strange feeling because they got no colors, the children and people that like to stunt won’t be going for these on the resale market. They’ll start off high, but float around the $500 mark, possibly even dip. Retail forget about it. ****ed up on the toebox as well

Changing from the vinyl material around the ankle collar on the OG’s to a suede material will make these age really well. Curious as to how these will look with a few wears. Will age much better than a white AF1 of course

6797E93D-7A7D-4BC5-A26B-A9828A13AC51.gif

I've been spending way too much $ on clothes, shoes, sneakers (that I haven't even worn) and now I'm eyeing all these Carmines, Air Structure OG's (doubles) and these?

It's starting to become too overwhelming and I want to stop soon. I need to cool off and enjoy what I have and save $

After March 15 I'm going to cool off. But until then, I want to try my best to snag these OG classics. No one said it would be easy lol
Edit:
Like an addict, just one more time 🤣😂
Buy Nike stock instead (NKE). it will pay for your sneaker addiction or pocket the gains. At least if you are in it for long term. I posted this before but everytime a buy a new pair of Jordan’s I buy the same amount worth of stock. Basically has paid for my sneakers and then some over the last decade or more.

Buy Nike stock instead (NKE). it will pay for your sneaker addiction or pocket the gains. At least if you are in it for long term. I posted this before but everytime a buy a new pair of Jordan’s I buy the same amount worth of stock. Basically has paid for my sneakers and then some over the last decade or more.

What would be awesome, if you wrote a mini-tutorial on the steps of the procedure? Thats NT hero status.

tumblr_p34tpoXZs11sdydefo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Robinhood?!
...if you like dancing with the devil

...first SM censored words, now the sheriff of Nottingham^ has censored trades.
...avoid robinhood. They tryna rob the hood

Coinbase + Bitcoin. You’re welcome

Oh and NGs will be had

Robinhood?!
...if you like dancing with the devil

...first SM censored words, now the sheriff of Nottingham^ has censored trades.
...avoid robinhood. They tryna rob the hood

Coinbase + Bitcoin. You’re welcome

Oh and NGs will be had

If you ain’t selling selling naked call options with ungodly amounts of leverage, you ain’t living, my friend.

60EAE78D-4909-4393-AA4D-5553BD43FB9B.jpeg

Exactly. But we know Nike, materials didn't get better, shape improved slightly and the price range went up $30 over the normal OG 1 release. I was expecting a large swoosh like the Diors

I didn't mean to sound rude 😏 if I did. I totally agree you. I'm trying to locate the picture, but it's at a Nike production meeting that posted the cost of producing a single AJ 1, which was $16.00 and some change. The profits are astounding.

I didn't mean to sound rude 😏 if I did. I totally agree you. I'm trying to locate the picture, but it's at a Nike production meeting that posted the cost of producing a single AJ 1, which was $16.00 and some change. The profits are astounding.

So much profit, they can actually use full grain leather on a $200 shoe....go figure

They were NEVER worth $200 ever.
Screenshot_20210128-174851~2.png

Screenshot_20210128-174943~2.png

$156.32 is what their retail should be
That’s now how the world works lol

When MJ signed with Nike, they were the little guy trying to gain notoriety and market share

y’all know the story

so it’s silly to say “according to my inflation calculator, retail should be $xx”

plus, it’s fashion. Diff rules

That’s now how the world works lol

When MJ signed with Nike, they were the little guy trying to gain notoriety and market share

y’all know the story

so it’s silly to say “according to my inflation calculator, retail should be $xx”

plus, it’s fashion. Diff rules

The sneakers are worth what people are willing to pay for them. Which is alot, Nike is aware of this, so they're like "make 'em $200 this time" lol and they still get sold out instantly.

'The Last Dance' was a monumental boost in sales as retro Air Jordans are going through another renaissance right now. People are depressed and miss the old days. Plus they've gotten extra money from the government.

coincidentally just ordered a pair of game l hi waxed from browns shoes mostly because it was 50% off, and partially because i can taste the imminent L and absolutely refuse to pay a dime over retail
1611885472494.png
I was thinkin of the mi baskets but dias got some n9000s I’m eyeing lol. If jb wanna pander to a certain crowd so be it. I’ll get my fix elsewhere
B1E877E6-555D-496E-AF33-B67094113770.jpeg

I got a strange feeling because they got no colors, the children and people that like to stunt won’t be going for these on the resale market. They’ll start off high, but float around the $500 mark, possibly even dip. Retail forget about it. ****ed up on the toebox as well
These will be be backdoored just like the varsity reds were last year.

So what’s really going on with this release? Is it really true none of us are getting pairs of these? This **** is depressing. Shouldn’t have to be like this. Why on earth did Nike have to make these limited man :smh:. And seeing what fools are paying for them right now makes me want to throw up.

Back
Top Bottom