Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

I like seeing this.

Keep the positivity going.

-Drew
Very happy for you guys

1612462290887.gif

The most I’ve paid for a pair of shoes is $600 for last years red+black 85s... I think i’m out on these around the $500 mark.

The red/blacks have dipped below $600 on eBay, might grab another :emoji_alien:

So no do not buy options. Buy NKE long term through a better brokerage than Robinhood like MERRIL edge, fidelity, Schwab, ameritrade, etc. If you don’t like the risk of buying one stock then go for a index fund ETF like VOO, ARKK, QQQ, or IHI. Trust me if you buy 2 shares everytime you buy a new release you will also be dollar cost averaging (buying at different prices) as it is impossible to time the market. If you had bought $1000 worth of Nike stock around their IPO in 1980 with reinvesting the dividends it would be worth over $200,000 today! And no I did not invest at the IPO as I was only 6 years old but started about 12 years ago when I started buying retros again and it has paid for all of my sneakers and much much more. Nike reports earnings in late March which should be a significant beat just by lurking in these threads and the pop that has occurred on Jordan’s since the last dance and with people spending that stimulus on sneakers. Buy NKE. JUST DO IT!
Co-sign on the VOO. Good advice here.

Toe looks better there lol. The Grey still sucks like I've been saying but no one wants to take about it :lol:

I told y'all they would likely fall below 600. Just have to be patient and not feed the beast. They were already nearly 600 the last 24 hours. The prices are dropping to try and move them at the higher prices now. That's a decent sign.

Also.. sad that I am strategizing like this because what is retail... that ****s a myth.

Back
Top Bottom