Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Lol after the Kobe Grinch disaster (Resale price never dropped even when pairs came in hand, just kept going up), I wasn't wasting time on these. Pulled the trigger on Goat last night with credit that paid for more then half the price, got it for under 5 too. I'll still be trying for a retail pair, good luck to those that have been waiting years for this release.

I've been waiting for NG's for so long.
Lol after the Kobe Grinch disaster (Resale price never dropped even when pairs came in hand, just kept going up), I wasn't wasting time on these. Pulled the trigger on Goat last night with credit that paid for more then half the price, got it for under 5 too. I'll still be trying for a retail pair, good luck to those that have been waiting years for this release.

I don't think the price of these is going to drop, and it's too late for me to try to order now because there's like a 5% chance the seller is going to ship once prices start rising after the SNKRS release. If I was going to pay early I would've bought on Monday.

I've been waiting for NG's for so long.

I don't think the price of these is going to drop, and it's too late for me to try to order now because there's like a 5% chance the seller is going to ship once prices start rising after the SNKRS release. If I was going to pay early I would've bought on Monday.
Nah they’ll drop after the initial hype dies down. You’ll find a lot of people grabbing and then selling down the line because it’s an all white sneaker

The way these have been declining in price all week, there is no way they wont drop again After pairs are in hand. Worst case, they will fall back down to where they sit right now.

Exactly. If anything you miss out and buy today at the earliest. Don’t know why you would buy before release

I really don’t think people like these like that.
But hey! Maybe your right and price gonna go crazy

D8B0ACC4-B38F-4A03-85B8-4DE11C3C8B74.jpeg

Will try on SNKRS. Fully expect it to glitch out like it has the past few releases. If I don't hit then I don't really care because I have enough white/grey Js.

Back
Top Bottom