Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

I guess I view 1s differently. For me, all the best colorways, especially OGs, are very similar, with a twist here or there, whether it’s a color swap, or slight difference in blocking. I love that about the 1. Simplicity at its finest.

^concur

metallic navys, metallic reds, and NGs for sure necessary

japans are nice and i like how they brought back the pack....but only the navys moved the needle enough for me to cop.

I guess I view 1s differently. For me, all the best colorways, especially OGs, are very similar, with a twist here or there, whether it’s a color swap, or slight difference in blocking. I love that about the 1. Simplicity at its finest.
All white based 1s I will pass on. For me, the Chicago colorblocking and pop made the model neck breaking. There were other shoes in the 80s with the white bland look. They were everywhere. Maybe why these NG 1s do nothing for me. Certainly not $500-$600.

agreed for the most part. I certainly don't mind "redundancy" when it comes to Chis and Black Toes for example. but you won't catch me in any red retro+ CWs

white is where even OGs start to lose me. Metallics never did much for me but something about a clean all white/grey I've always liked

I guess with the case of JPs they're at least mostly silver without much white

Harry Styles new brand
agreed for the most part. I certainly don't mind "redundancy" when it comes to Chis and Black Toes for example. but you won't catch me in any red retro+ CWs

white is where even OGs start to lose me. Metallics never did much for me but something about a clean all white/grey I've always liked

I guess with the case of JPs they're at least mostly silver without much white
I want something with a stan smith shell toe vibe. But not at these prices still waiting for that $350 price point

Wore the NG Lows today. Ls all day on the Highs
75C23960-A752-4E4C-B89D-246ED9735C8F.jpeg
I should’ve copped THESE.

Back
Top Bottom