Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Seriously. Without a long drawn out explanation no way anyone is going to trade royals for a pair of these. Royals were a whole different level of limited. Like others said shoot for 88's if u want a trade.
Solid attempt to deter buyers :lol:

I should've pre ordered these from osneaker for $250. Same with the royals when they had them for $180 SMH.

Nike doing all these restocks on the 25th might be an early apology of some sort for the availability of these. Just sayin.....I don't see any OG colorway 1's with NA branding being easy to obtain. I'm expecting some type of backlash from this release. Not exactly like the royals but very close. Nike def has a plan with these 1's......................

^i think you might be giving Nike too much credit though. They dont care about us. Its going to take alot for me to see Nike cares.

Nike doing all these restocks on the 25th might be an early apology of some sort for the availability of these. Just sayin.....I don't see any OG colorway 1's with NA branding being easy to obtain. I'm expecting some type of backlash from this release. Not exactly like the royals but very close. Nike def has a plan with these 1's......................
The restocks are happening because it's the end of the fiscal year for Nike. If you haven't noticed, a lot of shoes have been hitting outlets as well. They're trying to get rid of everything now. This happens every May. They wanna get rid of everything so it won't affect their sales in the beginning of their next fiscal year.

The restocks are happening because it's the end of the fiscal year for Nike. If you haven't noticed, a lot of shoes have been hitting outlets as well. They're trying to get rid of everything now. This happens every May. They wanna get rid of everything so it won't affect their sales in the beginning of their next fiscal year.

THIS!!

Heard not only the 88s are gonna restock the same day but the bred 11s(again[emoji]128530[/emoji]) and white cement 4s are restocking the 25th.

Confirmed restocks on the 25th along with the black toe's release:

White Cement 3 88s (online only on all websites)

Bred 11s

Fire Red 5s

Grape 5s

Thunder 4s (finishline only)

White Cement 4s (footlocker associated sites only)

More to come...

Confirmed restocks on the 25th along with the black toe's release:

White Cement 3 88s (online only on all websites)
Bred 11s
Fire Red 5s
Grape 5s
Thunder 4s (finishline only)
White Cement 4s (footlocker associated sites only)

More to come...

White cement IV's? Haven't heard that

Christmas in May :nerd:

The only ones I care about are the 88's

So with all these "restocks" dropping the same day its just gonna make these harder to get because theyll be more traffic online now, sites crashing left and right :smh: . Seriously can someone enlighten me to why JB and Nike pick one day for releases instead of spreading them out? Don't get me wrong, Im glad theyre giving people a chance to cop releases they missed out on but would it hurt them that bad to do it a week or two earlier instead of on the same day as another release?

how ridiculous is it to claim its more limited than this ,less limited than that,when NO ONE has an idea what actual numbers were actually released of this an that,not to mention numbers of black toes.NT drama at its finest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom