Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I know there is a regional forum for NE and I have already posted in there a couple of days ago, no one really goes into those forums in my opinion, so I thought I would go with a more direct approach, thanks to anyone that can help.

We trying to get that thread moving, most of the posters are northern/central NJ tho .. but yeah KOP is FCFS BUT they draw larger crowds like someone mentioned earlier

Anyone mess with jimmy jazz stores?? If so there getting the black toes correct not online but in stores.

Man, any Philly or NJ dudes in here? I usually go to Cherry Hill but lately they've been acting a little too ignorant for me over there. Anyone ever go to KOP here?

On a side note, I even had a HoH employee try to lie to me about not getting Black Toes and also stating that they were not a HoH anymore, what kind of mess is that!

I've heard too many horror stories about those two HOH.

Thanks my jimmy jazz just always Ifey with what they get they didn't get PHX foams until the sat of release.

KOP will be a mess come Saturday! There are more of these than royals but only slightly. Also I'm glad the leather is different on these compared to the royals give each colorway it's own character.

^^^^ this guy knows what hes talking about

we got 2 maybe 3 more hoh opening too :smokin

wish and walters get every release u just have to be on your a game

Back
Top Bottom