Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Nice detailed comparison on those royals and black toes, either way bad quality or not I'm still copping these.

I HHAAATTEEE paying over retail for kicks. I just copped for $170 and that pissed me off but I wanna avoid the headache Saturday.

Thanks for the comparison pics bro!
Looks like the royals ***** all over the black toes quality leatherwise. this sucks. Such a classic.
Why did they decide to give the royals the royal carpet treatment? I want that supple leather (mike lowry voice)

This release is crazy, I been checking stores all last week,they all said either we don't do tickets for 1's,other said we don't know what day we will give out tickets,call back a Dtlr today after I was told call back Thursday, and what does she say, " oh we giving em out today an tomorrow, wow! Good thing I called today, other spots still don't know if they giving tickets out Thursday or Friday, an one spot I know will do fcfs this is the most back and fourth release I ever seen.

Nice detailed comparison on those royals and black toes, either way bad quality or not I'm still copping these.
Yeah, that guy is a champ. THANKS for the detailed comparison pics.
smokin.gif
Thanks guys, hope the pics helped you get a good idea on the quality differences. And hope you all get your pairs

According the Nike.com and footlocker they are only making these up to size 14. Is there any way I can score these in a size 15. This guy on eBay has a pre-order for sizes 15 - 18, but if they didn't make ny past a 15 how is that possible?
It says pre order will ship 5/28, is this legit? http://www.ebay.com/itm/15104874385...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

If not is there any other way I can get these in a 15?

I would say to message the guy on eBay and see if he has them in hand or has proof he will be getting the stock before pulling the trigger

This release is crazy, I been checking stores all last week,they all said either we don't do tickets for 1's,other said we don't know what day we will give out tickets,call back a Dtlr today after I was told call back Thursday, and what does she say, " oh we giving em out today an tomorrow, wow! Good thing I called today, other spots still don't know if they giving tickets out Thursday or Friday, an one spot I know will do fcfs this is the most back and fourth release I ever seen.
which DTLR you referring to?  Southside plaza?

I don't get why all of y'all are hating on rip. this man had to work hard his way to the position he is in right now. Just because some of y'all can't get the shoes doesn't mean you should bash him.
I'm just wondering why he does it personally. Everyone knows he has a JB contract and get kicks free. It''s people robbing and stealing for Jordans, and he seems to be making light of it.

IMO he just seems too old to be doing it and it sends the wrong message.
But isn't that the whole point though, we are just taking about shoes here right. It should be taken lightly, it should never be as serious are robbing and killing for it.  If your willing to do all that for something that man can get 20 pairs of for free then it might not be worth as much as some think it is.

There are people that collect $10,000 comic books or spend thousands on sports memorabilia but its been awhile since i've heard of someone getting robbed or shot over that(OJ) while dudes are literally trying to take each others domes off for some shoes most of us have had a couple times already.

As far as Rip goes, just because you have money doesn't mean you have a moral obligation to help anybody other than your own family and he looks like hes doing that so why don't y'all get off dudes back.  I don't see very many of you guys helping anybody but yourself by buying 100s of pairs of shoes you don't need or can ever wear in this lifetime.

So what is the verdict for you guys that have them already , these run tts or half a sz too big like all recent. 3s,4s , 5s, 7s and xiii ?

My pair just came in :pimp: I guess I was a little impatient and underestimated the international shipping....lol....but I would say quality is ok I think they are similar to the Knicks in quality leather is definitely softer than the chicagos....and one of my pairs are precreased on the side like some one tried them on, but I'm not tripping im going to wear em anyway

View media item 423312

Dudes are hyping themselves up over nothing, most people are so focused on the restocks, if what you want are these black toes you should be good on ndc.

I didn't enter a raffle or pick a ticket, I don't really think its going to be a hard cop on ndc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom