Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Cant go wrong with these retros, time to beat my 07s since its a disappointing retro but still a nice looking shoe for everyday, but the 2013 retro, quality retro! very nice

word was more then half the production run was RTF from almost all boutiques....stuff happens....

Last edited by a moderator:
JJ probably wont send out shipping confirmation until tuesday.. that's ok tho as long as i get it  
nthat.gif

gotta tell these kids sometimes....

Man....Size? is just a really ****** company.  They got 55 sales in 20 minutes yesterday, which is more sales than those *** holes probably get in an entire week online, and just didn't notice that at all??  They waited until TWENTY THREE HOURS later to announce that their piece of crap company put their shoes up earlier than they are supposed to under JB's laws.  And they think the proper solution to THEIR COMPANY'S error is to just cancel every customers order and pretty much make them available only locally (lowering their own cost, which can't be too much anyway since they do 4 week shipping in a taped on plastic bag to the other side of the globe) through a raffle and try to get people to tweet advertising out for them!?!  And to do this and make the announcement after 99.5% of the companies in the world that got these have released their pairs and are completely sold out?!?  But they made sure to wait long enough that the payments all jusssssssst cleared for all of the orders so now our money is tied up for 5-7 days because of they had inventory for sale and decided they wanted to wait a little longer?!?!  An error that isn't even an error, just them covering their *** because they are afraid one slip up is going to cost them their JB account....That is straight bull ****!

Some people only put away enough money to buy one pair of shoes when they release and don't go after additional pairs after they get lucky and get that first pair.  The first pair I locked down was through Size? yesterday afternoon at 1:05 pm CST.  Thankfully, I got others or I'd be ready to kill someone right now.  Size? has never done anything to show they give a damn about their customers and did nothing this time but screw everyone over again.

the resell out here in phx isnt too bad..ive seen them for like 160-180 and a few around 210. hard part is just to find my size 

Man....Size? is just a really ****** company.  They got 55 sales in 20 minutes yesterday, which is more sales than those *** holes probably get in an entire week online, and just didn't notice that at all??  They waited until TWENTY THREE HOURS later to announce that their piece of crap company put their shoes up earlier than they are supposed to under JB's laws.  And they think the proper solution to THEIR COMPANY'S error is to just cancel every customers order and pretty much make them available only locally (lowering their own cost, which can't be too much anyway since they do 4 week shipping in a taped on plastic bag to the other side of the globe) through a raffle and try to get people to tweet advertising out for them!?!  And to do this and make the announcement after 99.5% of the companies in the world that got these have released their pairs and are completely sold out?!?  But they made sure to wait long enough that the payments all jusssssssst cleared for all of the orders so now our money is tied up for 5-7 days because of they had inventory for sale and decided they wanted to wait a little longer?!?!  An error that isn't even an error, just them covering their *** because they are afraid one slip up is going to cost them their JB account....That is straight bull ****!

Some people only put away enough money to buy one pair of shoes when they release and don't go after additional pairs after they get lucky and get that first pair.  The first pair I locked down was through Size? yesterday afternoon at 1:05 pm CST.  Thankfully, I got others or I'd be ready to kill someone right now.  Size? has never done anything to show they give a damn about their customers and did nothing this time but screw everyone over again.
WAIT! weren't you the guy that was saying how he had like 4 pairs already?
2 more for the good guy.  6% off of $289 is nice too.

Last edited by a moderator:
WAIT! weren't you the guy that was saying how he had like 4 pairs already?

Yeah, I got 5 pairs at retail for myself before this morning and then got on NDC and got another NTer a pair of these and a pair of 88's, as well as directly helped 4 NTers get their pairs last night for retail too. I stated that "thankfully I got more pairs" in my post. None of my post needs to be marked out or ignored because of how many pairs I got in the end, or I wouldn't have made it clear that I got more pairs. What they did is complete bull ****, and that was the point of my entire post.

Awesome total fail on your part

Well here is some feedback on icysneakers.bigcartel.com...I was one of the first orders put thru to them when they first put up they Pre order sale. No bueno. Just got refunded. So here is another Pre order site to cross of the list as reliable lol . Swore they was gonna be shipped out no problems at all. Yea don't think so. Struck out online today too. Clicked ndc link immediately and got put in "the line" 30 sec later it said error and took me out of line. Added to cart again n got back in the line again. 15 min later waiting they tweet sold out. Smdh..clicking add to cart on Ftl and champs. Finally got em in my cart at champs n got hit with a 20 min timer. Lol. Sold out 5 min later. Just ridiculous. Went straight to eBay and copped for 250$ shipped lol. I'm done messin with "limited" releases. What up resellers I'm fn wit y'all on the limited release for now on.

Eastbay shipped out my pair already, that's quick for them unless they really don't want to work on Monday.

I hate how it's web only. This is making me pay extra for a pair of jays that just came out. I wish they would allow me to call over the phone. At least I'd get through in 15-20 mins before they sell out. I've missed out on hella pairs since the white n red iv's.

so either way you still got multiple pairs for yourself and you're still complaining about missing out on one pair?

PS Even if you helping Kanye, that ain't sheit....
laugh.gif
or he could be lying about geting 4 pairs. he struck out. who knows, who cares. Has anyone got a delivery comformation from the preorder site icysolebigcartel 

woke up late and went online and saw them sold out so i quickly headed over to a local mom and pops store around 8:45am, with the store opening at 11am. Was expecting a line but there was just one guy there waiting. The worst part is he wears the same size as me....so i missed out on my size even though i was second in line..haha so i grabbed the closest pairs that were to my size and am now looking for a size swap.

Learher isn't amazing but overall the shoe is good. They don't fit snug like the chicagos but when I tried these on they started to crease just a lil so leather must be the same or a Lil better then chicagos. The ones are about the only jordan i say looks good slightly creased maybe the 3s too. 3-0 with ones this year can't wait for the shadows l.

Back
Top Bottom