Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

It's kinda funny how everyone said jb killed 1s for a long time which was kinda true but now they bring them back right and limit the really good ones
mean.gif
 jb is like a calculated petty criminal almost lol

more like welcome to the world, where people who forget the past will repeat it in time.

Most present day Jordan brand consumers don't care about history. Sad, but true. Overall knowledge in this section beyond what you can find on Google has been lacking for a while. Almost time for my Jordan buying days to fade to black like many of the others who grew up idolizing the man. Black Toes are one of the pairs left for me.

^me as well, nothing new has caught my eye in a while, although the black grapes look promising and the grey mint 4s look good in pics but who knows what quality we will get.

^Big reason why I'm passing on those. For that bread, I can cop multiple Nike retros, runners, or trainers. I'm already downsizing my collection, can't add random shoes to it that I'll probably only wear once every 3 years. These Black Toes though are right there with the Royals though. My two must haves for 2013. Add the Black/Reds if they actually drop.

^Big reason why I'm passing on those. For that bread, I can cop multiple Nike retros, runners, or trainers. I'm already downsizing my collection, can't add random shoes to it that I'll probably only wear once every 3 years. These Black Toes though are right there with the Royals though. My two must haves for 2013. Add the Black/Reds if they actually drop.

^ this

Just spilled over into this thread from the black/gold thread.

I'm not ready for this yet. See you guys in a few weeks.

I already know I have a 0% chance of getting the Black/Golds (first time that I will ever miss out on a pair in 7 years) :smh: Time to double up on these and be pretty much done with JB. :smh:

like most of you guys have stated. Now that Black and Golds are out of the question these are a must. Maybe x2, just hope the release is more like the royals which is sad in a sense, but I need these! Old loves do not do these any justice at all.

Back
Top Bottom