Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

For those that ordered from osneaker and received confirmation, tracking is now live.
Nice.  Express Mail too.  3-5 business days!  
pimp.gif

I like how all the MI heads come out the wood works lol RESPECT, but just so you know everyone wants the royals and will be there for that reason everything else dropping is fairly obtainable elsewhere but best of luck to those who are pursuing it
$139.99 (retail)

$148.38 (after tax)

$205.38( 15 gallons @ $3.80, Detroit to K-zoo is about 287 miles round trip so you might have some petro left)

Let's play it safe, using Oak Park Villa as the control, when I drove by at 5:15am driving to the gym (yup!) the line was at LEAST 300 hundred deep.

So I would say plan on being in line by 5pm on Thursday the 9th to be one of the first 5 in line. That will be 17 hours in line if they open @ 10. Michigan MIn wage is $7.40 call it $8

$341.38 ( 17 hours @ $8 bucks an hour)

So you are currently sitting at a pretty normal resale price right now, not to mention, what happens if you get there and people are already in line? Or there isn't enough royals for you? 

So if you value your time at min wage that's the number, and if you put a value of x > $7.40 an hour on your time, well you can adjust the math, dont forget about drive time!!!

The only thing I would stand in line for 17 hours for without a guarantee would be the chance of a three way w/ Blake Lively and Jennifer Love Hewitt. 

^^^ LOL all good points til ya got to jennifer love Chewitt! 
laugh.gif

JLH from Can't Hardly Wait....now that's a different story
eek.gif

$139.99 (retail)

$148.38 (after tax)

$205.38( 15 gallons @ $3.80, Detroit to K-zoo is about 287 miles round trip so you might have some petro left)

Let's play it safe, using Oak Park Villa as the control, when I drove by at 5:15am driving to the gym (yup!) the line was at LEAST 300 hundred deep.

The only thing I would stand in line for 17 hours for without a guarantee would be the chance of a three way w/ Blake Lively and Jennifer Love Hewitt. 
Would you mind take some picture of the line? Thanks.

Last edited:
^^^ LOL all good points til ya got to jennifer love Chewitt! 
laugh.gif

JLH from Can't Hardly Wait....now that's a different story
eek.gif
I know what you ate last summer!

I am going to pretend I didnt see that, she was just on the cover of one of the fitness mags last month man!

Its Hollywood, havent you ever heard of binge and purge!!!

I know what you ate last summer!

I am going to pretend I didnt see that, she was just on the cover of one of the fitness mags last month man!

Its Hollywood, havent you ever heard of binge and purge!!!

I believe thats an old picture, maybe 2 years ago. She worked out since these came out. She still have thickness though. The girl likes to eat!

SHe is certainly not in Blake Lively's category. Blake in Savages and The Town? Jesus Christo!

$139.99 (retail)

$148.38 (after tax)

So I would say plan on being in line by 5pm on Thursday the 9th to be one of the first 5 in line. That will be 17 hours in line if they open @ 10. Michigan MIn wage is $7.40 call it $8

So you are currently sitting at a pretty normal resale price right now, not to mention, what happens if you get there and people are already in line? Or there isn't enough royals for you? 

So if you value your time at min wage that's the number, and if you put a value of x > $7.40 an hour on your time, well you can adjust the math, dont forget about drive time!!!

I'm going back to Western early next week and I'll swing by CR and see what the buzz is looking like. Maybe talk to some mall security and see if they are expecting a ton of people and what the procedures are looking like. I doubt it'll be too bad the sneaker climate on the westside of the state is night and day different to metro Detroit. Unless a lot of out of town people are coming for this I don't think it'll be too bad IMO. 

$139.99 (retail)

$148.38 (after tax)

Jennifer Love Hewitt? Really fam? Maybe 10 years ago....

I believe thats an old picture, maybe 2 years ago. She worked out since these came out. She still have thickness though. The girl likes to eat!

SHe is certainly not in Blake Lively's category. Blake in Savages and The Town? Jesus Christo!
Love that white trash hot look she played in the town lol

I can't believe people are down on my choice, but it's exactly that...my choice. Isnt that the reason half the people buy retros? Because they couldnt get them when they were kids?

You haters are just like Ed Norton in the italian job!!!

Love that white trash hot look she played in the town lol

I can't believe people are down on my choice, but it's exactly that...my choice. Isnt that the reason half the people buy retros? Because they couldnt get them when they were kids?

You haters are just like Ed Norton in the italian job!!!

I got no problem with JLH too. I would record that stupid show she's currently on (plays a masseuse) just to fast forward to the hot scenes. She wears some too hot for regular tv outfits on that show.

Back in my "rubbing one out" prime, she used to get it.

Seen some more Vegas ones today amazing these things sitting still no way the black toes sit ,pm me if anybody need info on the lv's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom