Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Just got 2 calls from foot action and looks like I won 2 raffles there :nthat:
I hope they dont call me back and play me like shiekhs did. I'm still goin down to shiekhs tomorrow and give them a hard time for the **** of it.:lol:

If I were you I wouldn't even trip. You got screwed on one raffle, only to end up winning two later. Looks like justice was served. :smokin. Enjoy your kicks. I'm looking to double up at retail myself someway somehow.

Yes! Got the call. Went into FA today to pick up the Answer 1's (which I passed on due to the sizing being WAY off/horrible execution/over priced for what they were) and to enter the raffle for these, apparently a day late, the employee gave me false information on the raffle day. So, I walked over to shieks and they called me like two hours after I left the store. Very happy and just hoping not to receive the dreaded second call from shieks. GL to everyone trying in the a.m.

hs = an international website that ships to the US that just put up the royals early but is now sold out. yall go overboard with the trolling

Shout out to my local DTLR, didn't have my size 10 when they pulled my name so they offered me the next size down. If you need a 9.5 hit me up

had to hunt because i didn't realise footlocker was opening at 8 and and not 9.
View media item 426057also went a half size down, but they don't hurt so i'll live.

in terms of leather quality, they are a big step up from the chicagos and a big step back from the royals.

hs = an international website that ships to the US that just put up the royals early but is now sold out. yall go overboard with the trolling

Shout out to my local DTLR, didn't have my size 10 when they pulled my name so they offered me the next size down. If you need a 9.5 hit me up

I didn't know they were stocking the royals ! Damn ! Anyone else restocking on the royals ?

this happened with HS before-- and early orders got canceled (I think). Hope you got lucky and don't get canceled, my dude. Chances are they were creating the page and had to make it live for a hot second.

Last edited:
waiting on my call from shiekh. i messed up on this release. i totally forgot that i have 2 sheikhs less than a mile away from me and only got raffle tickets at 1 of them. anticipation be killing

this happened with HS before-- and early orders got canceled (I think). Hope you got lucky and don't get canceled, my dude. Chances are they were creating the page and had to make it live for a hot second.

Hopefully not. Still gotta try online later and hope to get an order through then as a backup.

Back
Top Bottom