Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

A pair of 2006 "Mars" 4's, DS with OG box and retro card for my Black Toe's? Fair deal? Should one of us be adding cash? I seen buy it now eBay listings for $300-350 on the Mars... Not sure how accurate those prices are...

Picked up 2 pairs sz 10 yesterday but they arent my sz lol i need an 11 but oh well guess i better start searching for a size swap

\

Bonus: My updated 1s collection 

Just throwin it out there. Im waitin on a pair of vegas 1s and have no intention of keeping red laces on em. If anyone is looking to swap thier black laces for these reds when i get em let me know. These have jumpman on heel but they are true height like the og's so laces should be same length.

Boxden is right, your time perception is horrible lol. I never wake up and think I'm dreaming, where you drunk last night? Haha. And I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but nobody is gonna PM you with anything close to a retail price, not being negative just being real. Your better off scanning the past 15 pages of the thread or monitoring the thread for links to purchase reseller. Best your going to find is $240-$250. I payed $235 from step by step but they sold out shortly after I posted. I reccomend buying a pair before the price is affected by the influx of shipped pairs hitting the market.

Reputable site for $250, Happy Birthday. Best luck.
http://www.thesolecloset.com/nike-air-jordan-1-og-black-toe-555088-184/

How would an influx of shipped pairs hitting the market increase the market price though? Wouldn't it increase the supply out there, which would in turn decrease the market price? Just trying to understand it in my head

pimp.gif
 you and me have the exact same taste in 1s minus the amount of pairs lol. the only ones im missing that I would like to own are black/red, "Chicago", and black/gold

Last edited:
If anything more and more pairs showing up will cause people to wait it out more plus cause resellers competition. Its slowly becoming a buyers market where the royals were a sellers market from the start. Maybe a handful of those at a time on ebay and every day a couple of em sold,the price would go up. Thats been the trend for those. I would bet that 75% if not more of all the royals ive personally skimmed over had a foreign address.

How would an influx of shipped pairs hitting the market increase the market price though? Wouldn't it increase the supply out there, which would in turn decrease the market price? Just trying to understand it in my head
Thats what im thinking. I think Thursday/Friday the prices will go down to 220ish

Those 94s are a thing of beauty. Exactly why I refused to settle for this years version. What a troll job.

many who you telling! there were numerous things wrong with the 2013 release which is why i didnt cop. the leather on the toebox felt like cardboard

many who you telling! there were numerous things wrong with the 2013 release which is why i didnt cop. the leather on the toebox felt like cardboard
Personally I felt like it was a break in period for these. After wearin them today, leather on toe box was very soft, and a nice feel to it's wear. Just stiff

I won't feel good until that shipping confirmation hits my in-box, until then I will keep searching for that Size 11.

Man why yall gotta pick up 2 of the wrong damn sizes lol?1 wrong one aint enough.

I beat 20% of the 1's bought was other dudes sizes lol ahahahahahahahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom