Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

There is one guy in my area who has a few pairs for sale in my area, he wants $275 for my size, I offered him a trade for my 88s yesterday and he said I had to add $75, lmao. Even trade is pushing it...but me adding..:smh:

I offered to trade with you and those 88s aint even my size. Dont add $$$ with your 88's, straight trade or no dice... homie on CL think he slick lol

Last edited:
Lucky you! How much for royals? The only ones I see are askin way too much in my opinion.

Thanks! I feel lucky to have found my size at that price.
I paid 270. Dude wanted 310 (and I prolly woyld have paid that) for sz 11 ds. I was like I got 270 cash and soon as u say yes consider that yours ill smash out there right now. Dude accepted that offer. I think I lucked out catching that newly posted ad, plus it was saturday night n dude looked like he was going to the club...prolly wanted sum quick cash for the evening. Shoes r flawless n could tell they never even tried on.

laugh.gif

hey guys i was just wondering if u can help me out real quick, i have 2 size 10 black toe 1s but im a sz 11. i found on craigslist a guy willing to trade a sz 11 pair of black toes for a sz 11 pair of ds bred ajkos... which i have but are too small for me...so have just been sitting in my closet lol so ill end up having 3 pairs of black toes in the end lol but i wud def get rid of one 

do you think ds bred ajkos for ds black toes sz 11 is a fair trade even tho they released the other day at 155 but obviously u cant find them for less than 250 right now... its not a question of wat i like more, cuz they are both beautiful to me im just speaking money wise. basically im asking do u guys think ds bred ajkos sz 11 are worth more than 250? thanks for any opions guys.

Last edited:
AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH “BLACK TOE” – 2013 NO BUYING,SELLING-TRADING  

roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys i was just wondering if u can help me out real quick, i have 2 size 10 black toe 1s but im a sz 11. i found on craigslist a guy willing to trade a sz 11 pair of black toes for a sz 11 pair of ds bred ajkos... which i have but are too small for me...so have just been sitting in my closet lol so ill end up having 3 pairs of black toes in the end lol but i wud def get rid of one 

do you think ds bred ajkos for ds black toes sz 11 is a fair trade even tho they released the other day at 155 but obviously u cant find them for less than 250 right now... its not a question of wat i like more, cuz they are both beautiful to me im just speaking money wise. basically im asking do u guys think ds bred ajkos sz 11 are worth more than 250? thanks for any opions guys.

Thats a good trade, black toes are worth more than those AJ KO's & the KO's dont have the sought after OG treatment

Last edited:
hey guys i was just wondering if u can help me out real quick, i have 2 size 10 black toe 1s but im a sz 11. i found on craigslist a guy willing to trade a sz 11 pair of black toes for a sz 11 pair of ds bred ajkos... which i have but are too small for me...so have just been sitting in my closet lol

OG Black Toes all day long. Especially if you'd rather have a pair in your size.

everybody always trying to make sure value is exactly equal in trades these days. Whatever happened to trading something because you wanted something else? I'm not talking about trading some BIN's for XI Black and reds, but if the price is within $50-$100 of each other, stop nit picking. Pet peeve of mine.

I swear Beckett Magazine should come out with a shoe pricing guide (not serious though).

Last edited:
Thanks! I feel lucky to have found my size at that price.
I paid 270. Dude wanted 310 (and I prolly woyld have paid that) for sz 11 ds. I was like I got 270 cash and soon as u say yes consider that yours ill smash out there right now. Dude accepted that offer. I think I lucked out catching that newly posted ad, plus it was saturday night n dude looked like he was going to the club...prolly wanted sum quick cash for the evening. Shoes r flawless n could tell they never even tried on.
where did u find em? Hopefully I can get just as lucky!

everybody always trying to make sure value is exactly equal in trades these days. Whatever happened to trading something because you wanted something else? I'm not talking about trading some BIN's for XI Black and reds, but if the price is within $50-$100 of each other, stop nit picking. Pet peeve of mine.

I swear Beckett Magazine should come out with a shoe pricing guide (not serious though).
thats the way it is. i'm sure you might find someone willing to 1:1 trades even though values don't match up exactly the same. i've done deals like that to hook up a buddy that hooked me up from before. but even if there was a beckett, it would make it worse. people would go according to those prices and people would be always asking for $ on top, whether its $100,$50 or even $10 because thats what the beckett says.

^completely agree. It would be comical to see someone say "no, according to Beckett, price is $75 more, and there's an upward trending arrow to the left of the price, so I want another $50 on top of that."

Non baseball, basketball, and football card collectors have no idea what I'm talking about.

^completely agree. It would be comical to see someone say "no, according to Beckett, price is $75 more, and there's an upward trending arrow to the left of the price, so I want another $50 on top of that."

Non baseball, basketball, and football card collectors have no idea what I'm talking about.
i honestly don't doubt that more than 50% of the guys in here collected sports cards sometime in their life....
and then there are those who collected those non sports cards...

So say you double-up on a shoe and you keep a DS pair for you to trade or wear later, but one pair is slightly flawed (glue or crease, etc.) nothing major, just a minor cosmetic flaw. Do you DS the better pair or wear it? One of my BTs has a little excess glue and one of my 88's has slightly misshapen ankle cushions. Again, nothing major, but which would you rock or stock?

I have good arguments for both sides. I'm leaning towards wearing the less than perfect pairs.

What would y'all do?

So say you double-up on a shoe and you keep a DS pair for you to trade or wear later, but one pair is slightly flawed (glue or crease, etc.) nothing major, just a minor cosmetic flaw. Do you DS the better pair or wear it? One of my BTs has a little excess glue and one of my 88's has slightly misshapen ankle cushions. Again, nothing major, but which would you rock or stock?

I have good arguments for both sides. I'm leaning towards wearing the less than perfect pairs.

What would y'all do?
I always wear the one with flaws first

Back
Top Bottom