Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

got my black toes and chicagos side by side same size.... looks like  chicagos midsole is higher than the other...

tbh they are same quality blacktoes a little better like 5%

DEAD at anyoone paying above retail.
no way you pay retail if you missed out on release day but cool story bro. 

Sorry if I offended you..... I'm not insole knowledgeable.... I just want what's most comfortable for my 1s since they're REALLY uncomfortable so imo roshes are my #1 choice insole since they're easy to take out and comfortable to me.

I wasnt offended, just saying the roshe's are comfortable, but not because of the insoles. If you want to make your 1's more cmofortable, I highly recommend spenco insoles. However, if your current 1's dont run a little big, putting these insoles might make the shoe too small. Its a much thicker insole then the one currently in the 1's. In fact, I'm not sure you can remove the insole on the 1's. You would typically remove the regular insole before applying spenco, but its not absolutely necessary. It just might run really small.

I highly recommend these: Amazon product ASIN B000G1IL7C
I use them for certain shoes like IV's. It seems to help with midsole cracking too, but that might be psychological for me. Comfort wise, its fantastic.

picked up a pair for retail this morning at HOH on state. big ups to the manager for holding my pair 
pimp.gif

why are you guys acting like the leather is nice? its really not... and compared to the chi's they're nearly identical 

If I asked someone to give me 300 or ask to trade for Concords, I would be put on blast forever.

I have seen members on here who have already paid in between 225-275 ! So what are you talking about ?

Last edited:
what black tongue did you use for those? from some '01 bred 1's?

I can't remember what shoes he gets donor tongues from but it wasn't Jordans. He said what they were in the 2013 Chicago 1 thread though (I think that's where it is). The newest retro of the shoe was like $49 in outlets at the time, but he had gotten an older version off eBay for $20 or so. At least I'm pretty sure that was the story behind Air Thompsons donor tongues haha. If not, then there is some shoe out there less desired than AJ1 with a similar tongue to tear off the less expensive shoe for sure. Just can't think of it off the top of my head.

can someone let me know the production dates on the tag? i've seen two different ones, 12/12/12 and 11/27/12, anyone have either of these or something different?

Back
Top Bottom