Air Jordan 1 High Metallic Pack (Do the Right Thing)

i ordered mine from BNYC on monday & got them today if someone can tell me how to post pics i will? drop me a pm or just relpy in the post...thanks inadvance

368009415.jpg
368009414.jpg

^^^^^^^ Thanks DMONEY23444 & for you guys asking "Wheres The Metallic?" believe me it's there & it shines really bright in the sun...(impartially blind right now from taking pics outside)

i like the red and green pairs, but my spots aren't getting either as far as i know. any nt'ers wanna help a brother out. pm me.

^go through BNYC online its retail plus free shipping and no tax.

whys everyone just gettin the red pair and not the green pairs. oh well, ill be doin it right today and postin pics, mines will be here today. and tomorrow =true blues, YAY!

We got a couple sizes left in the green and the white/red we got sizes left on. Shoes have been well received!

i got too much red, thats the reason ill pass on them even if tumbled leather looks good. but I might consider the greens if theyre still in stores when i comeback from denmark and are up to par.

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

^^^ they didn't have my size in the red cw, might grip the greens
BNYC sent me just the greeens
mad.gif
mad.gif
and said "refunded" on the red pair. im so EFFFIN madd now i gotta waittill next weeeeekend!
mad.gif

Got mine 2 days ago, there really nice in person imo. Samples had the inner design ugly thingy and the ones coming out doesn't. They also came the hand tagas well.

Bonus

are these out in NYC anywhere yet?

Went by the usual downtown shops, but didn't see them quite yet.

Back
Top Bottom