Air Jordan 1 High OG “FEARLESS” NOVEMBER 2nd 2019

I really would have expected more hype for a CHI/UNC colorway.

What's the problem - the patent? I'm hoping to hit on a footstore raffle and decide upon getting the shoe in hand.

Lambo Vish With The Usual Early Plug
56CC9F8B-B859-4C77-8A69-4ABFE6605D8B.jpeg

resellers are gonna be tight with these :lol:.. I hope we see bigger numbers on these releases from here on out.

This is a red white and blue Jordan 1 high...with special packaging, that isn’t even dropping in full family sizing. I honesty don’t see why people think these are going to be a walk in the park. Idk maybe I’m just a pessimist but I see these not being nearly as easy as people think they’re bout to be.

This is a red white and blue Jordan 1 high...with special packaging, that isn’t even dropping in full family sizing. I honesty don’t see why people think these are going to be a walk in the park. Idk maybe I’m just a pessimist but I see these not being nearly as easy as people think they’re bout to be.
Idk you might be right, but I rather take my chances on snkrs tomorrow than pay the premium on END. Even being a size 9, I just feel like I'll try for SNKRS and whatever retail raffles I put in and see if i get lucky. If not, I'll move on. Might be the patent that's turning me off

Idk you might be right, but I rather take my chances on snkrs tomorrow than pay the premium on END. Even being a size 9, I just feel like I'll try for SNKRS and whatever retail raffles I put in and see if i get lucky. If not, I'll move on. Might be the patent that's turning me off
Oh I definitely feel you on that..Paying END is basically resell. Only worth it if it’s a super limited shoe.

Just seen mike rich video on these and he had white laces in them and man they do look good

Back
Top Bottom