Air Jordan 1 High OG “FEARLESS” NOVEMBER 2nd 2019

^^^ all 3 apps have been Down maybe the merge of all 3 stores on the app is happening today

these go live 2moro so we will know pretty soon
interesting my local FA manager said he knew nothing of a merge of apps happening. I dont know how true it is but this was a few weeks ago when i asked

^^^ i asked a couple ftl/fta managers and some said it was merging others said it wasnt , i asked the Dm and she said it wasnt changing at all

After testing:

-Only thing merge is log in information. So if you have the same email and pw for all 3 then they'll just merge your login and new ow

-ACCOUNTS HAS NOT BEEN MERGE AT ALL! I have the same VIP number from before. Nothing with VIP hasn't change. Launch Locator hasn't change at all.

You're welcome.

The apps have updated to merge but still no Fearless 1's on there.

I can't see any sneakers on the launch locator on my iphone before and after the merge. Only way I can see the sneakers on the launch locator is via my samsung phone.

After testing:

-Only thing merge is log in information. So if you have the same email and pw for all 3 then they'll just merge your login and new ow

-ACCOUNTS HAS NOT BEEN MERGE AT ALL! I have the same VIP number from before. Nothing with VIP hasn't change. Launch Locator hasn't change at all.

You're welcome.

This is just the first step, it will eventually.

PO

I see the red carpets and reverse taxis, but still no fearless. Weird. Prolly later today im guessing.

CEA37E6E-14E2-404D-910A-B4AC11BA04BD.png

just went live

Back
Top Bottom