Air Jordan 1 High OG “FEARLESS” NOVEMBER 2nd 2019

61C59E29-F97B-4D15-A3C0-91A2671197C3.jpeg

Bag secured. 1 down. 1 to go. :nthat:

Crazy Story....

A Body Turned Up In The Alley Behind Our Warehouse This Morning. Woke To A Call From One Of My Employees Letting Me Know Detectives Were There Looking For Camera Footage. Jumped Up And Rushed To Get Ready Before Making Stops At Shoe Palace And Footlocker For 2/3 Of My Pairs.

Headed Over To The Warehouse To Pull Footage And Meet With Detectives. Our Cameras Didn’t Pick Up Much But We Were Able To Identify A Vehicle That Came Down The Alley Twice Last Night And Again This Morning. Exported The Videos For The Detectives And Now Rushing Over To The Last FTL To Swoop My Third And Final Pair.

Wish Me Luck Fam, This Is Gonna Be Close!

Crazy Story....

A Body Turned Up In The Alley Behind Our Warehouse This Morning. Woke To A Call From One Of My Employees Letting Me Know Detectives Were There Looking For Camera Footage. Jumped Up And Rushed To Get Ready Before Making Stops At Shoe Palace And Footlocker For 2/3 Of My Pairs.

Headed Over To The Warehouse To Pull Footage And Meet With Detectives. Our Cameras Didn’t Pick Up Much But We Were Able To Identify A Vehicle That Came Down The Alley Twice Last Night And Again This Morning. Exported The Videos For The Detectives And Now Rushing Over To The Last FTL To Swoop My Third And Final Pair.

Wish Me Luck Fam, This Is Gonna Be Close!

Good luck man. BTW, just wondering why you capitalized every word?

Back
Top Bottom