Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

Yeah NYC raffles been clipped for years. I enter in any borough other than Staten, and rareky win :lol:
I be at work so I don't have time for in store raffles. The last time I did though, I won :lol: (AM 90 Bacon)
What doesnt make it any better here in Staten Island is that all we really have for sneaker stores is the mall and Dicks Sporting Goods.

Isn't Oznico in SI? They have raffles. I never enter though, cuz I can't get out there to pick up lol. I mean I can, it's just a hassle cuz I don't drive.

Sesinko NY has their raffle up for the NY heads. I don't live anywhere close so once I read pick up in store, I just exited right out.

I have been avoiding these, images, videos, etc.

Best to act like they don't exist.
Going to assume I'm not getting these.
I feel your pain brothers... I told myself I'm going to have to pay crazy resell for one more shoe and it would either be these or the unc 4s. Ultimately I decided to go with the 4s so these got the axe. I'll still try to get these for retail but we all know how that's gonna go smh

I just want one pair.

Eyp5E54XEAIklU_

Why would they change these to a draw :angry::smh:?

As if hitting on regular releases isn’t hard enough. I still haven to hit on a draw on SNKRS after all these years.

Back
Top Bottom