Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

So is that guy legit?
I always wondered that. I see mixed reviews on his shoes so I've always stayed away. Long time to keep your money waiting and sometimes the shoes never come out (i.e., chicago colorway of Travis Scott's). I knew a guy that did a pre-order for the diors but never found out if it got fulfilled or what. Should probably follow up with him next time I see him.

He fulfilled Diors from what I saw.

You can ask for your money back on those shoes that were rumored but have no actual release info after 6-12 months, he'll either refund or let you do store credit. But then if the shoe ever does come out, you're banned from ordering it. It's a gamble but I've never not gotten a pair from him, and they're 100% legit. I can tell by the box stickers that some come from END, one from FTL, a random skateshop, etc. Anything I sold passed without issue

I'm always weary of dudes like this selling fakes.

He doesn't. Simple as that.

Real talk tho...if you're worried about a few hundred dollars being tied up here and there on some pre-orders, you probably shouldn't be in this hobby.

He doesn't. Simple as that.

Real talk tho...if you're worried about a few hundred dollars being tied up here and there on some pre-orders, you probably shouldn't be in this hobby.
Please stop this corny ****. Nobody said nothing about money, I swear y'all be trying too hard. I clearly spoke about authenticity and you somehow shifted the convo to money. Take that passive aggressive patronism elsewhere fam I'm not the one.

he’s been around for years. I don’t think you have to worry about that.
Bet, I never heard of him until this thread. Just wanted to be sure. A lot of y'all are vouching for him so I'm gonna put the preorder in. You think the unc joints are gonna be hard to cop?

Bet, I never heard of him until this thread. Just wanted to be sure. A lot of y'all are vouching for him so I'm gonna put the preorder in. You think the unc joints are gonna be hard to cop?

hard to cop? :emoji_laughing:
those wack *** volt 1's that dropped the other day sold out...and you got these fire *** joints that ppl been wanting for a hot minute dropping... yea good luck breh... im trying to triple up on the UNC's.... they will probly be the best drop 1's IMO this year

Everyone swears by him, but his prices are just way too good at times. When something seems too good, you know the rest. Never chanced it because of that.
Eh, I don’t think his prices are way too good. Sometimes they’re fair, sometimes they’re expensive. I’ve bought from him when it makes sense in my head to pay over retail, but under what I expect resale to be. Paying for the shoes several months in advance and getting them a month after RD isn’t a huge deal but a minor annoyance

I just remember someone on here saying they preordered multiple pairs of the Concord 11s for under retail cuz of a coupon or something like that...after that I was like nah :lol:
Exactly what I was thinking. $210/$275 is a hell of a lick for these shoes considering what re-sell value is going to be. Like you said in your original post, comes across as too good to be true

Please stop this corny ****. Nobody said nothing about money, I swear y'all be trying too hard. I clearly spoke about authenticity and you somehow shifted the convo to money. Take that passive aggressive patronism elsewhere fam I'm not the one.

That wasn't directed at you specifically so you can quit it. Ain't that deep. Just an observation since there have been multiple times people have complained on the boards about their money getting tied up for months and being reluctant to purchase. That's the literal nature of a pre-order.

On the other times, I'm only providing my experience with him. Nobody's forcing anybody to use him, but under retail, coupons or not, he's legit. I preordered Concords from him for $140 when the style code was dropped a year before release. Same with Breds. Sold them on GOAT for I think $280-300 or so when I got them in hand 4-5 weeks after release. The wait sucks, but he's explained why he does it and I'm not wearing them in that time frame anyway, so I couldn't care less.

If you want more reference, I've used him off and on for 4-5 years and literally every pair I got was sold because I got them retail. Only a handful I still have. Zero fakes. If you buy through SX and GOAT, you can use him too

Exactly what I was thinking. $210/$275 is a hell of a lick for these shoes considering what re-sell value is going to be. Like you said in your original post, comes across as too good to be true
I mean for a $170 GR shoe , paying over retail 3+ months early and getting them in 4 months, it all evens out. I wouldn’t fault anyone for thinking that’s a bad deal. I’m not buying at that price but i might it if a coupon drops em to $220ish
For $210 I agree that’s a lick

That wasn't directed at you specifically so you can quit it. Ain't that deep. Just an observation since there have been multiple times people have complained on the boards about their money getting tied up for months and being reluctant to purchase. That's the literal nature of a pre-order.

On the other times, I'm only providing my experience with him. Nobody's forcing anybody to use him, but under retail, coupons or not, he's legit. I preordered Concords from him for $140 when the style code was dropped a year before release. Same with Breds. Sold them on GOAT for I think $280-300 or so when I got them in hand 4-5 weeks after release. The wait sucks, but he's explained why he does it and I'm not wearing them in that time frame anyway, so I couldn't care less.

If you want more reference, I've used him off and on for 4-5 years and literally every pair I got was sold because I got them retail. Only a handful I still have. Zero fakes. If you buy through SX and GOAT, you can use him too
Alright my bad for coming at you out of pocket like that. I don't mind the wait since I typically don't wear my shoes until months later. I'm gonna go ahead and take y'all word for it, y'all have yet to lead me astray and if dude's been in the game this long then obviously something would have came out by now if he was pushing fakes. Thanks for the in-depth references bruh I really appreciate it.
oW3j9eY.png

Prices definitely too good to be true at times. Wasn't Dior AJ1 preorder like 4500 or something like that? I mean it's definitely not value at double retail by any means but resell last time I actually checked was like 8-10k so why would a dude let that much extra money pass up? I don't have any experience using him and I know there's a few members on this board who do. I've always contemplated it, but at the end of the day, I either hit for retail or end up getting resell off of goat. You know because I don't mind spending the extra few dollars for the pocket watchers /s.

I have been ordering from the Zadeh for a few years now. Never had a problem with the shoes. All legit. My only issue is the no refund policy now. It's only store credit going forward. His prices used to be better, but he has raised his prices in general. I bought 2 pairs of shadows from him for retail price a couple months before release date. Now it's 50-60 bucks over retail for GR 1s. I stick to the GR stuff with him since it's priced pretty well. can't beat CG 11 for $155.

I have been ordering from the Zadeh for a few years now. Never had a problem with the shoes. All legit. My only issue is the no refund policy now. It's only store credit going forward. His prices used to be better, but he has raised his prices in general. I bought 2 pairs of shadows from him for retail price a couple months before release date. Now it's 50-60 bucks over retail for GR 1s. I stick to the GR stuff with him since it's priced pretty well. can't beat CG 11 for $155.
Every time CGs were for sale they were gone super fast, haven’t been able to cop yet

Back
Top Bottom