Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

got a text from FEDEX saying a nike package was picked up but email/account update from nike

picked up SNKRS pass today

5E12467B-D1B4-4330-B53C-99A4768A9F10.jpeg

welp. I refuse to pay $500 plus on these straight up....Therefore i'm gonna sell one or two pairs of my 2020 pickups that I likely would never wear anyway to pay for them instead

welp. I refuse to pay $500 plus on these straight up....Therefore i'm gonna sell one or two pairs of my 2020 pickups that I likely would never wear anyway to pay for them instead
Smart move, I been selling off old stuff myself to help offset the resale prices these days... smh sneaker game crazy these days!!

I was thinking about throwing some used shoes on goat that I really never wear anymore
I wonder if some folks are paying ridiculous prices for used shoes?
Only one way to find out lol

I was thinking about throwing some used shoes on goat that I really never wear anymore
I wonder if some folks are paying ridiculous prices for used shoes?
Only one way to find out lol
Man, I’ve gotten some used stuff off on there crazy the last few years, it trips me out that people would be willing to pay that much for worn shoes, but it definitely helps when I have something I miss out on & don’t want to come out of pocket in full 🤷🏾‍♂️😂😂

Smart move, I been selling off old stuff myself to help offset the resale prices these days... smh sneaker game crazy these days!!
I’ve been doing this for a while now, definitely helps moving things you don’t or won’t wear.

Man, I’ve gotten some used stuff off on there crazy the last few years, it trips me out that people would be willing to pay that much for worn shoes, but it definitely helps when I have something I miss out on & don’t want to come out of pocket in full 🤷🏾‍♂️😂😂

I think some of the sellers on goat are delusional for some of the prices they be asking for used shoes lol

Hearing people that won on SNKRS are being notified of delayed shipments. And just read that a lot of FTL stores haven’t gotten them in yet

Hearing people that won on SNKRS are being notified of delayed shipments. And just read that a lot of FTL stores haven’t gotten them in yet
SNKRS Says preping shipment will prolly update Monday morning. I usually get my Saturday purchases on Tuesday/weds the following week

SNKRS Says preping shipment will prolly update Monday morning. I usually get my Saturday purchases on Tuesday/weds the following week
Dude I know’s confirmation email from SNKRS said expect delivery 4/30. That’s the only valid source ive seen about the SNKRS delay. Everything else word of mouth/ message board talk

Back
Top Bottom