Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

i shot what was probably my final shot for these on SNKRS

got an order submit from PayPal, but no confirmation from Nike. that's the closest I've ever got to a draw win :rofl:

aaand as I'm typing this, the official L email from Nike comes through. straight pump faked

Missed all notifications....

1627054970455.gif

It's just not meant for ya boy to have these. My batting average on snkrs is worse than Jayson Werth's

Dang! I wish I would've known these were restocking today :frown:. Probably would've taken a L anyways :rolleyes. Feels like this was the last chance of obtaining these for retail. I'll never own em now. My dumb *** bought a sweater to go with these too earlier this year :lol:. Guess I better see if I can get store credit for it.

All that bs Nike spewed about being more interactive with the app was just that, bs. Still catching Ls on the regular with no W in sight it seems.

All that bs Nike spewed about being more interactive with the app was just that, bs. Still catching Ls on the regular with no W in sight it seems.

Dang! I wish I would've known these were restocking today :frown:. Probably would've taken a L anyways :rolleyes. Feels like this was the last chance of obtaining these for retail. I'll never own em now. My dumb *** bought a sweater to go with these too earlier this year :lol:. Guess I better see if I can get store credit for it.
Man I hear ya on that! Funny thing is that I copped a Jordan sweater as well thru Hibbets that was posted last week on the UNCements thread and I’m still waiting for the shipment on that….

I also believe that this was my last chance as well…. I have Sole Links app installed and I didn’t hear it go off because I was busy with work…. I started entering with 4 minutes remaining… I started with these coz I didn’t have these yet….then worked my way thru each pair…

Man I hear ya on that! Funny thing is that I copped a Jordan sweater as well thru Hibbets that was posted last week on the UNCements thread and I’m still waiting for the shipment on that….

I also believe that this was my last chance as well…. I have Sole Links app installed and I didn’t hear it go off because I was busy with work…. I started entering with 4 minutes remaining… I started with these coz I didn’t have these yet….then worked my way thru each pair…

Dope! It's good to see someone in here come up. I know your pair isn't being resold. It's going on feet in the hot streets of LV lol. Congrats on the pick up.

For real man

I be opening up SNKRs and playing some of the dumbass videos, put my phone face down and let it play while I drive or watch tv. Thinking “im definitely about to hit my next shot…”
Nope. Shooting blanks all day :smh:

Anybody selling an 11.5 😂👀 this is my last cop of the year!

That’s actually my size, but I can’t sell my pair.

It was only my second W on SNKRS, during the July restock.

I still can’t believe it happened.

I will never forget that moment as long as I live. The moment when Nike made me feel grateful to be given the honor of buying a shoe for ONLY $170, when it probably cost less than $30 to make.

...Phil Knight is worse than Stringer Bell.

I'm looking for some white/sky blue basketball shoes because I discarded the 2004 white/sky blue XII recently since they deteriorated due to aging and my wears over several years. Now I'm contemplating getting these because a store is expecting to get a restock since I need a replacement for that colorway, especially since they're Jordans.

Can anyone who has these please clarify if the suede (I assume) parts are sky blue because that's the color it looks like to me despite these being labeled "Hyper Royal"?

I noticed the only parts that have royal blue are the threads/stitching and the "NIKE AIR" logo on the top of the tongue.

The suede is indeed sky blue. It's listed in the official colorway, but the only "Hyper Royal" in the shoes is the NA tag and contrast stitching.

I'm looking for some white/sky blue basketball shoes because I discarded the 2004 white/sky blue XII recently since they deteriorated due to aging and my wears over several years. Now I'm contemplating getting these because a store is expecting to get a restock since I need a replacement for that colorway, especially since they're Jordans.

Can anyone who has these please clarify if the suede (I assume) parts are sky blue because that's the color it looks like to me despite these being labeled "Hyper Royal"?

I noticed the only parts that have royal blue are the threads/stitching and the "NIKE AIR" logo on the top of the tongue.
It has the look of faded denim baby

The suede is indeed sky blue. It's listed in the official colorway, but the only "Hyper Royal" in the shoes is the NA tag and contrast stitching.

It has the look of faded denim baby

Thanks for the prompt clarification. I always saw sky blue on the suede.

That's Nike/Jordan Brand for us with the way they inaccurately label colorways of shoes sometimes, which is also misleading based on optics. Hyper Royal was always misleading to me because I saw way more sky blue on these. I barely just noticed the royal blue on the mentioned parts today after looking at pictures!

Now the Hyper Royal XIII always made sense because they were black/royal blue. But I always referred to them as black/royal XIII to be more specific.

They sure do look like faded denim. That's what I was always thinking too when I always see these. I honestly have an unexpected interest in these because I can wear these with two sky blue jerseys I already have.

Back
Top Bottom