Air Jordan 1 High OG “Silver Toe”

I'm honestly so sick and tired of all of this. What a complete waste of time, there really isn't a shot at grinding out a manual W anymore - it's all luck, and the odds get worse week after week.
I haven’t won anything since Fire Red IVs. Granted I have only put in real work for a couple of releases. It’s still insane every single raffle, reservation and SNKRS attempt is an L. The only pair I really wanted was the CLOT 14s which I will probably end up paying $50 above retail and taxes so some reseller can catch a $10 profit and rewards point. Smh

I haven’t won anything since Fire Red IVs. Granted I have only put in real work for a couple of releases. It’s still insane every single raffle, reservation and SNKRS attempt is an L. The only pair I really wanted was the CLOT 14s which I will probably end up paying $50 above retail and taxes so some reseller can catch a $10 profit and rewards point. Smh
But you do have forty four 4s so I don’t feel that bad for you.

do you have your nike member id scanned when you shop at the outlets? i feel like i win more if i spend more.

I have not hit on any raffles or snkers app in a long long time.
Last pair I hit on the app was the jordan 1 Derek Jeter Respect. And the the raffle was the jordan 4 Levi’s.

Apparently the reason for the lack of extended sizes and Footlocker & its other stores cancelling reserves on the app is because they lost a huge amount of shipping containers containing these and other sneakers in the Pacific Ocean (consisting of some Air Force 1’s, Chinese New Year lows, presumably some Cool Grey 3’s and some other upcoming releases).
Lol where did you hear this?

Most likely trade bait
20210219_111834.jpg

That happened to me with a pair of Carbon Yeezys.
that’s sucks I paid 255 with tax and shipping for a size 12 in women’s over 2 months this is why I send a little more not to have to deal with this crap that goes on. My plug takes care of me because I bought over 20 shoes for the guy

that’s sucks I paid 255 with tax and shipping for a size 12 in women’s over 2 months this is why I send a little more not to have to deal with this crap that goes on. My plug takes care of me because I bought over 20 shoes for the guy

Mikey calling eBay his plug :smokin

Back
Top Bottom