Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, mine didn't come with gray strings... 

nevermind, they where tucked into the shoe

Last edited:
hah. i regret picking it up cause i was able to cop for retail.. and going rate is lower, but what can you do.  that stress free saturday morning was nice tho.

I feel you. I grabbed a pair for retail on release date too. Good thing is I love this shoe and don't mind having an extra . Give it time and the resell will be more than we paid GS, hopefully.

i just seen some one mention there's a Shadow one restock at footaction  in aurora mall... i'm assuming that's in  colorado ?

Last edited:
Try Calling any of the Local Shiekhs or Shoe Palaces and tell them to stock locate.

I didn't ask man, Its the Shoe Palace in the Pacific View Mall if you wanna call em up? I just asked about the 8.5 and 9s. She said there was other big sizes left though.

Just called and they don't have a 14. Guess its sold out everywhere for that size 14!

shout outs to AirForce1King for hookin' me up with a pair for a really good price.

Good Lookin out

he might still have pairs so look him up

Does anyone know what the number to the left of the UPC code on the size tag stands for? Should they be consistent across pairs?

Last edited:
shout outs to AirForce1King for hookin' me up with a pair for a really good price.

Good Lookin out

he might still have pairs so look him up

just ordered a pair from him earlier :pimp:

was gonna skip this release but thanks to him i got these coming to me :nthat:

the resell aint bad, looking like extra 40 over retail. not sure what 13 goes for. but when i checked prices yesterday most were around 170-180 in total.

the resell aint bad, looking like extra 40 over retail. not sure what 13 goes for. but when i checked prices yesterday most were around 170-180 in total.
Yeah, I finally copped my sz 13 today for 180 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom