Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a lil late for input, but I've had every year 1 release, and the '13 are more comfortable then 1's of recent memory. I'm not sure if its due to the past models being old and cushioning/comfort deteriorating.
Which i have to admit is strange considering the design hasnt really changed. Also it wouldnt have hurt them to have some sort of better insole or small air unit in it. overall they are nice but if u have had experience with 1s, these havent changed the world where foot support is concerned.

Insoles make a huge difference, it absorbs more shock, but alters the fit slightly.

Last edited:
these are are going to be my go to sneakers for the fall/winter; they look good with dry selvage denim.

sorry if its been asked

I was wondering these fit more like the Clovers or the Chicago's from this yr

I'm asking because the clovers I have are a half size up than my Chicago's don't have the royals or the black toes to compare

sorry if its been asked

I was wondering these fit more like the Clovers or the Chicago's from this yr

I'm asking because the clovers I have are a half size up than my Chicago's don't have the royals or the black toes to compare
whatever size you have in any 2013s, continue with that size. i have all of the 2013 1s sans the black and gold and they all fit and feel the same.

got mine for $175 shipped and i couldnt be happier, wish that the University 1s would come out OG branding then i would be stoked and have most of the 1s ill ever need

got mine for $175 shipped and i couldnt be happier, wish that the University 1s would come out OG branding then i would be stoked and have most of the 1s ill ever need
good price..congrats...really no hype on these.. selling for retail in my area

Not sure where in Florida this is, but I just saw a Twitter post from "DMV Sneakers" stating that a particular store in Florida that has only 3 locations in the State still has these (and a bunch of other releases).  It's not HOH's, FNL, FL, or Footaction.  Good luck with the search.

BS3jvwdIMAAHNzB.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure where in Florida this is, but I just saw a Twitter post from "DMV Sneakers" stating that a particular store in Florida that has only 3 locations in the State still has these (and a bunch of other releases).  It's not HOH's, FNL, FL, or Footaction.  Good luck with the search.

BS3jvwdIMAAHNzB.jpg
It looks like Jimmy Jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom