Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I haven't heard about a 3-4-5 pack with NA nor gotten confirmation that NA BC3 is any more than an idea at this point. But, keep an eye on just the metallic 5 and a possible OG Quickstrike release before the end of 2013. I think they keep the NA projects, outside of the 1's, pretty locked up on a need to know basis so that info is a little harder to get for regular guys on campus.

Just passing what I've heard from a local mom
wack...considering the run of " cool grey"  themed sneaks that have been released you'd think jb wuold keep the color the same. then again they did just release the all "cool grey" 1s ( all leather) 

Yeah it'll suck if true, but he also said the final production could always change. So hopefully they don't do anything to the color. Cuz that soft grey is real clean.

Just passing what I've heard from a local mom&pop owner in LA I've known for years. He told me he saw em and said I'll be disappointed. He said the materials won't be like the '09, which was a given, but also the grey is slightly darker, and the leather isn't as good as the Knicks/Royals.

Maybe Kam or CaptSneak could shed light if it holds any truth.

Haven't heard anything as far as the shade of Grey. Definitely not the 09 materials but my boy said these might be on par with the Chicago as far as the leather goes :x ... As soon as he get's his pair, which should be soon since he already has the Black Toes >: , I will be able to give some more insight.

I was expecting the black/metallic 5's with NA this year. It was only right with them being the best of the V's. c'mon Oreo V's? Nah but I really need to see some pics of the shadows this year. I was expecting them to be one of the better of the OG themed 1's this year and with them being my favorites I'd be disappointed if these were anything less than perfect i.e. The Royal 1's....lol everything comes back to the royal 1's

Last edited:
[h1]Jordan Retro I High OG "Black/Soft Gray" set for LIMITED release on July 13th. Stay tuned for more updates.[/h1]
Thank you @j23app for the information.

Last edited:
Haven't heard anything as far as the shade of Grey. Definitely not the 09 materials but my boy said these might be on par with the Chicago as far as the leather goes :x ... As soon as he get's his pair, which should be soon since he already has the Black Toes >: , I will be able to give some more insight.

Thanks for the info... def. not coppin if these are like Chicago's rather put extra few bucks and get 09 version. :smokin

oooooo I hope the 13th is correct.  Been wanting to pin this date down for a while.  Black Toe's official date (though the 18th was on blogs and calendars as confirmed since February) didn't come until 6 weeks before the release date so I was just expecting this to be confirmed the first week of June.  AJ1's are killin it this year.

Thanks for the info... def. not coppin if these are like Chicago's rather put extra few bucks and get 09 version. :smokin

I hope not, I REALLY hope not .. He said JB is due for a "slip-up" as far as the NA pairs go, from a material standpoint compared to the Knicks/Royals/Celtics, and these might be the ones :smh: ... I'm not going to lose hope though, it's way too early to tell.

remember these sat now i know they'll be hard to get like every thing else.

if i dont get these i'll stick with my 09 pair

I hope not, I REALLY hope not .. He said JB is due for a "slip-up" as far as the NA pairs go, from a material standpoint compared to the Knicks/Royals/Celtics, and these might be the ones :smh: ... I'm not going to lose hope though, it's way too early to tell.

True. He told me not to trip cuz final production pairs could always come out different. Like Capt.Sneak said the leather is said to be similar to Chicagos :lol:

Last edited:
True. He told me not to trip cuz final production pairs could always come out different. Like Capt.Sneak said the leather is said to be similar to Chicagos :lol:
Sounding like these might be the 2013 fire red 4s in terms of disappointment. Sucks. Hopefully your sources just weren't wearing their glasses or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom