Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got some coming in from city sole, 200 + shipping this wknd with code: ELF20. Also black toes for 10 more...

^^^you can find em on eBay for less than that, prob negotiate with seller for less.

I've been looking.... I want a pair.

I didn't even think of negotiating the price on the bay. I did look on there 1st but a lot of the prices were about the same or a little more. It's a nice versatile cw on a classic shoe... I'm ready for em!

I got mine 170 shipped week of release. Do yourself a favor and try to deal with the sellers. Most of those prices u see now are what they wish they could get.

i always forget about the Nike.com surprise restocks; it is a good way to save money but also a good way to miss out on shoes haha.

A couple of pages back I posted that a New DTLR opened up near me and that they had almost a FSR. You can do store transfers if you have a local DTLR AND i offered to help folks get them if needed Via PM. All I got was crickets. Now everybody wants em, lol. ::Kanye shrug::

I like the royals too but I think the shadows look better with a lot more fits and not as loud as the royals
It's more of a clean look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom