Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was $209shp last week on kickzstore for that 8.5 no sale no nothing they just decided to raise the price on the low
Yeah man, I seen that they had it for 209. I missed it by 2 days. Whatever, I was about to bid on eBay for my size and it ended at 260 earlier today so the 225 sounds a little better.

Congrats man I was thinking about picking those up but ended up going for a pair of white cement 4's instead.

Already have a DS shadow 8.5 sitting at home so I'm set for now. imo shadows look cleaner on feet than the bred 1's

Last edited:
I almost sold mine the other day because I only wore them once and dont like to hoard shoes.  I decided to give them one last wear and decided against selling them. Clean shoe.

The fact that the prices of all the OG colored 1's when up in price :wow:

Last edited:

I almost sold mine the other day because I only wore them once and dont like to hoard shoes.  I decided to give them one last wear and decided against selling them. Clean shoe.
Leather quality is everything. Especially if you are colorblind, then you REALLY dont care.

Diesel Thavar 888p

They're a couple years old now. Ebay is your best bet to find them
not hating on the jeans, they fresh, but man with the shadows you could put on a pair of wal-mart jeans and look on point.. god it's such a clean looking sneaker 

negative ghost rider
well maybe wal-mart jeans was pushing it lol, the point i was trying to make is the sneaker is clean and i'm mad i don't have a pair 
laugh.gif

I noticed since everyone missed out on Breds they are copping shadows. I've seen a huge rush on shadows off every site - it's pushing prices up.

I noticed since everyone missed out on Breds they are copping shadows. I've seen a huge rush on shadows off every site - it's pushing prices up.

Shadows had been out and sold out for months now... The more the market dries up the prices goes up. Always been with Jordans.

Shadows had been out and sold out for months now... The more the market dries up the prices goes up. Always been with Jordans.

Ummmmm what did you think I meant on Nike.com? Champs? lol shadows have been all over reseller retail sites for $200-$220 - Sites like JMsneakers, Citysole, Windy, Kickzstore and so on... Sitting at those prices for months - in the past two weeks I've noticed all over BSOT Facebook pages and even here on NT - people copping and asking for shadows. 3 of my friends copped in the past week. Most of those sites sold out in the past two weeks. Obviously when those sites see their pairs selling out the push prices up.

Shadows actually dropped in price on JMsneakers and citysole this fall.

Last edited:
Diesel Thavar 888p

not hating on the jeans, they fresh, but man with the shadows you could put on a pair of wal-mart jeans and look on point.. god it's such a clean looking sneaker 

:lol: Yeah, anything will look good with these.

Thats why I love em.

Eveyone trying to cop them now since breds and royals are all gone :smh: I need to double up before it gets out of hand

:lol: Yeah, anything will look good with these.

Thats why I love em.

Eveyone trying to cop them now since breds and royals are all gone :smh: I need to double up before it gets out of hand

same here I wear shadows the most ive got to get that second pair

Diesel Thavar 888p

laugh.gif
Yeah, anything will look good with these.

Thats why I love em.

Eveyone trying to cop them now since breds and royals are all gone
mean.gif
I need to double up before it gets out of hand
I just doubled up on these from my boy....seem's a lot of people aren't fond of the 1's compared to other J's or in my area atleast.

Idiots missed out on these. Sorry to say. Y'all saw they weren't an instant sell out and ignored the fact that they're a great looking 1 and eventually waited and waited and waited and now they're no longer available .... Unless you do extensive research (i.e. Outlet calling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom