Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall done slept on these

they could be had for near retail just a month ago. wish i doubled up

glad i got a pair tho :pimp: these are awesome IMO

Nothing has change, this is still $200 shoe.. So far it looks like "**** just got real" for u is because the reseller saw your post about this and decided to post a BUY IT NOW price of $300. It just buy it now, nothing to hype about you guys can still find one below $200 just patience.. Your fueling the hype if the resellers...

If you did not cop before why cop now, same shoe that you passed on the release day..

Glad i have one still ds, and as of that matter i might sell it for you thirsty fellas....

Last edited:
yall done slept on these

Yep, regret not grabbing that 2nd pair before now.. They get plenty wears.

I blame joeyd12 for everyone jumping on these 
laugh.gif

They are all jumping the bandwagon, hearing about the high quality they possess.
i pity them fools.. Lol...

Btw im just joking on selling my shadow 1 on my last post.... People started pming me already.... You snooze you loose.. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

If you did not cop before why cop now, same shoe that you passed on the release day..
Theirs many reasons as to why people didnt cop on release day, everyone has their own reasons. Just because people like me just bought it recently doesnt mean that we didnt want it, I just wanted to spend my money elsewhere. Nothing wrong with that. 

Last edited:
Theirs many reasons as to why people didnt cop on release day, everyone has their own reasons. Just because people like me just bought it recently doesnt mean that we didnt want it, I just wanted to spend my money elsewhere. Nothing wrong with that. 
and now paying resellers price.

yall done slept on these

Hella true. These sat for a min. Cats jumping on the jordan 1 hype.

Would like to see them step up the retro+ 1s a little bit. Be nice to see more colorways in this exact scheme. none of that contrast stitch here, contrast stitch there, oversaturation of color here, not enough there... contrast stitch midsoles are especially disappointing. A max orange in this scheme would be
pimp.gif
 UNC too. hell, they should just do a color or 2 every year since they done *****d out the 1s before with CRAP colorblocking, patterns, etc. If these ever hit NIKEID and you could make them in this exact colorblocking I would cop at least a few colors. They could limit the color options so at least they could preserve the black/red, royal, shadow, etc. I know I'm dreaming but that's how I would treat the customer if I had any say in this

I wear these every other day and they still look beautiful! These sat at a couple of sites outside of the US. Not suprised at the prices they're at right now.

Everyone kept saying how nice the royals were and how they were the best quality ever - blah blah - nothing more than royals fever. I would just SMH every time someone would argue or try to say how the shadows are "low quality" and that's why the decided to pass on them. I would just think to myself "obviously this guy has never even touched or seen a pair in person."

They are my favorite 1 to release this year.

I remember easily copping 2 pairs online thinking they were going to sell out like the other limited 1s. Went to the mall later on that day, and was able to cop 2 more pairs using FTL Bday coupon. Had a hard time selling the 4th pair the first few weeks. Then finally was able to sell it for $180. Now people willing to pay almost double the retail price for these.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't that easy. Could only get one pair online. However, I do think it was possible to buy them after release day. I want to say I bought my tts and half size up 2 weeks later. I probably could've gotten another if I worked hard at it.

It does depend if you live in a big city. If it were a Kobe or a Lebron QS, you'd probably be @ out.

In stores these were probably the easiest ones, because everyone was after the Toro IV's.

I had to pick them up at two different malls and thought I was going to miss out on these, because the store opened at 8 instead of 10.

Its just ironic how you and many others are hunting and buying now, half a year later, after the bred release.

Did you guys really want them before? Or are these a consolation prize for missing breds? Or are these looking better now because you want to finish off your trio?

I believe many people (maybe not you) are buying these cause they struck out, and these weren't going for as much, so they'll live vicariously through those with breds while wearing these.

And all thats cool, but I know for a fact that this thread picked back up right after the bred release.... Ironically... Even after being dead for a few months...

Last edited:
Its just ironic how you and many others are hunting and buying now, half a year later, after the bred release.

Did you guys really want them before? Or are these a consolation prize for missing breds? Or are these looking better now because you want to finish off your trio?

I believe many people (maybe not you) are buying these cause they struck out, and these weren't going for as much, so they'll live vicariously through those with breds while wearing these.

And all thats cool, but I know for a fact that this thread picked back up right after the bred release.... Ironically... Even after being dead for a few months...
bingo

def post blk/red trauma

glad i got my sets before the hype machine kicked them in the ***

these are 2 on my list after the blk/reds & before the blk toes

shadows//blk toes//blk/red all doubled up on & may grab another blk/red or 2

Last edited:
def post blk/red trauma

You're welcome for a couple of those alley oops fam...

def post blk/red trauma

You're welcome for a couple of those alley oops fam...

WITHOUT QUESTION ..... cp3 to griffin esque oops

id only have a blk toe dbl if it werent for fresco... or id have the same dbls with a lot less money in my pocket

found the last pair of shadows at his local dtlr & got the manager to give a disco on it :wow:

my 1st pair of shadows hate you for that :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom