Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran by a couple local spots this morning to assess the line-up situation and in my area everyone is lining up for the IV ...
Not seeing a lot of interest in this AJ1 here :smokin

Ran by a couple local spots this morning to assess the line-up situation and in my area everyone is lining up for the IV ...
Not seeing a lot of interest in this AJ1 here :smokin

Hopefully I can trade for one of the pairs of 4s that I was easily able to get. First time striking out on an NA release this year and I can't believe it was supposed to be the easiest one to cop? haha

missed out on NDC and got held in the wait queue :rolleyes

but got two pairs locked down at my connect's store :smokin

Got all the way to submit order on eastbay

processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing

processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing

processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing

View media item 493462
Open another tab and finish... That's why I had to do for them and footlocker

has anyone been able to purchase a sz 10.5 in the last few minutes on EB and FTL? or are there people still trying even though it says sold out after clicking "add cart" like me?

Got all the way to submit order on eastbay

processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing

processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing

processing
processing
processing
processing
processing
processing

View media item 493462

Thats what happend to me at confirm order...i hit refresh went through again and got processing at confirm order again ...I let it sit there for a while got impatient hit refresh again and got the were full page but somehow it went through and i got my conf email maybe 8 min later...**** is just a hassle

Added to cart on: Nike.com / footaction / Champs

been refreshing checkout cart on the sites so i can pay the company for my stupid shoes.

Came through on some Euro sites for around $185 shipped. I guess I just have to plan on NDC never working for me again with this line thing. Don't think my ping time is fast enough to get in.

Happy people slept on these around my way. Only 5 of us in line for these. Everyone else wanted the toros. Strolled around to see the other stores and to my surprise some still had sizes of the shadows. Passed on a second pair to get undefeated dunks. Overal nice shoe but not as good as the royal's leather

Came through on some Euro sites for around $185 shipped. I guess I just have to plan on NDC never working for me again with this line thing. Don't think my ping time is fast enough to get in.

Ping times don't matter when you have Transformers doing your work.

i think beastbay sold out finally... :nerd:

Eastbay ‏@Eastbay 10m
They are not yet sold out, once they are, this information will be tweeted. #Eastbay

Not until they say so apparently. Click away people.

Edit:

Eastbay ‏@Eastbay 1m

Jordan Retro 1 Hi OG 'Shadow' has now SOLD OUT. #Eastbay

Nm. But I still recommend to click away.

Last edited:
Got lucky will be picking up my shadow 1 's later from foot locker and should have my 2nd pair from sp monday .also got a call for the toros .time to get some rest so i could be fresh when i pick these up .

Good luck to everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom