Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
these aren't that cereal... guarantee that dude thinks he is sitting on 'royals' type profits :lol:

I hope these resell for around $200, so he did all that for practically nothing.

I could have done that, but dealing with flakes and I don't get paid until next Friday dudes. Plus spending a bunch of time and gas just to unload them isn't even worth the effort for $40 or $50.

Last edited:
Just called Attic, they said they were sold out. Who were the NTers I told about Attic that actually got a pair?

Last edited:
Aye, anyone from LA still need a pair of Shadows? I know a spot that got a few more pairs left over.

Last edited:
out of town this weekend in the central valley. struck out online but lucked out at shiekh once they released their raffle pairs at 11am. any fresno heads looking for these, shoe palace at fashion fair should have some left over pairs @2pm.

Airforceking has been around since '01, he knows the rules.

Knowing the rules and obeying rules and circumventing the rules are quite different.

Edit: Oh wait. My bad I didn't read the rules. Took the time to read it cause people who been here since '01 know the rules, they must be in the right.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.

(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

Glad I read the link about the rules instead of following the leader of people from '01.

Last edited:
Got mine online with about as much ease as the black toe's and judging from the pictures, they have the same quality.  Why would we think the quality would be different on any of the NA shoes?  A small bummer, but I'm still glad to have the shoes.

Passed on it this morning cause money was tight. There is ample amount of these, I'm sure resellers will settle 170-180 for these.

Niketown Boston has plenty of GS sizes if anyone is looking

Went there hoping to cop my sz 14 but they never had men's sizes :frown:

Knowing the rules and obeying rules and circumventing the rules are quite different.

Edit: Oh wait. My bad I didn't read the rules. Took the time to read it cause people who been here since '01 know the rules, they must be in the right.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.

(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

Glad I read the link about the rules instead of following the leader of people from '01.

Lol his stockpile picture disappeared

Last edited:
I am so happy they released the same day as toro4s ...gave a lot of us classic Jordan 1 fanatics a chance to pick up an og cw.

I got spurs, raiders and LA kings gear on deck.

Last edited:
Y'all think they're gonna do 700,000 pairs of breds like the 11s last year?

1s aren't released in meaningful production runs. Bred 1s will create an implosion of epic proportions. They only release at HoH, Foot Action, NT and smaller stores.

Breds are probably the most sought after.

Even with Toro release, the fact that there was such a lower quantity of Shadows, Shadows sold out first.
So it wasn't that easy because of the Toro same day release. It may have helped, but I'm sure it is not much.
Only HOH of Serramonte and Valley Fair had it in store in my area. So online was really my only option.

I finally bit the bullet on $215 shipped from ebay, struck out on all sites this morning cause of my damn wifi acting up. BUT it was worth it since i sold a pair of lebron cannons for about the same price. I'm just happy I have something that I can match with pretty much anything. Hope every one that deserved a pair got theirs for retail!

Ntny still have runs of size 10 but looking for the air trainer sc all stars !

Went to Mercer to look at them, sold out but guy said they come out 8/24, Mercer was just the first store to have em

These Shadows are very clean, soft, no complaints, thanks to the toro's these were a sleeper

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom