Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
That troll was in the barkleyposite thread saying he wasn't a fan of the gamma green but the "area 73" was the best :lol: what a clown

Last edited:
got mine for $175 shipped, shout out to Bananaboy for the hook up and super fast shipping, i love em!!!! now i need black toes and the black/red later this year and i might be done for a little while.

i dont trust restocks and this was only like 20 above retail so i jumped on it, my luck if i didnt the demand would have gone up and they would go through the roof lol

laugh.gif
someone prob holding on to 20 pairs cause of TJ
frown.gif

got mine for $175 shipped, shout out to Bananaboy for the hook up and super fast shipping, i love em!!!! now i need black toes and the black/red later this year and i might be done for a little while.

got my pair for 180 shipped the weekend of the release. not a bad price, imo. Im also looking for the Black Toes for around the same price.

these fit big on me

does everyone go TTS or half sz down?

im worried if i half sz down they will be too small

these fit big on me

does everyone go TTS or half sz down?

im worried if i half sz down they will be too small
depends on how wide your feet are, i personally like to go up a half size or a full size if i put extra insoles in

depends on how wide your feet are, i personally like to go up a half size or a full size if i put extra insoles in
i have real narrow feet

would sneaker shields or force fields help?

extra insoles more comfortable?

i have the royal 1s, black toe, and shadow

really like them all, but fit big and want to rock them

Last edited:
i have real narrow feet

if they fit big yeah throw in another insole and they will fit better and be super comfy on the bottoms of your feet, i do this with all of my uncomfortable shoes and it helps sooo much

View media item 540488 Received my pair today! I can relate from what Trinidad said a little, alot of people are going towards that dark, all black look for the fall/winter.. And Jordan 1's are in high demand, in street wear/high fashion .. But let's see how it goes, definitely need a second pair of these once I clear more sneakers from my closet that I don't wear..

What kind of insoles are you using?
it doesnt really matter because it is stacked cushioning so it works regardless as long as it isnt cardboard lol i usually just steal some from a beater pair and throw them on the bottom and the new insole i take out and place it on top but im sure some poeple in this thread will suggest certain insoles but im not paying for insoles.

i have real narrow feet

I always go .5 up on the 1s and throw Sneaker Shields in them, perfect fit, imo.

i have real narrow feet

This post reads like an oxymoron. Are u asking how the shoes you say you have fit?

it doesnt really matter because it is stacked cushioning so it works regardless as long as it isnt cardboard lol i usually just steal some from a beater pair and throw them on the bottom and the new insole i take out and place it on top but im sure some poeple in this thread will suggest certain insoles but im not paying for insoles.
If anyone here rocks sb's those insoles work great in these.  They are slightly thicker than the normal ones and way more comfortable obviously with the zoom air.

This post reads like an oxymoron. Are u asking how the shoes you say you have fit?
no you idiot, do you have a reading comprehension problem?

i am saying they fit big, i want to wear them

will insoles,force fields, etc. help?

id like to know before i go out and buy insoles, etc. 

piss off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom