Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Same thing people said about the greenbeans

Dude, these are no Greenbeen's. If anybody knows the history of the Old Boston Garden and Jordan's 63 point game, they realize the significance of this shoe. That's why it's done in OG form. I guarantee these will be sought after later. Book it!

Dude, these are no Greenbeen's. If anybody knows the history of the Old Boston Garden and Jordan's 63 point game, they realize the significance of this shoe. That's why it's done in OG form. I guarantee these will be sought after later. Book it!

Yesssssssirrrrrr!

Same thing people said about the greenbeans

I think the DMp Celtic 1 has more of a significance than this NA version. The inner tag on the DMp 1 is a nice touch.

I love this shoe, tried it on the other day it feels great! Still haven't copped though cuz I'm catching up with other J's I missed out on. They're still at the malls and I will get my pair soon enough, after the 25th :D

How does the quality on this compare to the royals this year? Planning to cop a pair tomorrow
smile.gif
Slightly better... 

Last edited:
They're ok. The toe box killed the shoe. It has nice leather all around, but the toe box has flimsy synthetic leather.

I picked these up the other day, just wore them. Not a bad shoe imo. I think in a few years it's going to one of those slept on shoes people wish they could have copped when they seen them sitting on shelves. 

I picked these up the other day, just wore them. Not a bad shoe imo. I think in a few years it's going to one of those slept on shoes people wish they could have copped when they seen them sitting on shelves. 
I agree

i picked up my pair today at a local store and these are on point. definitely a slept on shoe

Back
Top Bottom