Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

No way these are Lebron tribute. MJ giving props to that degree? Are you kidding me? Took Kobe years for MJ to even say he's decent...

No way these are Lebron tribute. MJ giving props to that degree? Are you kidding me? Took Kobe years for MJ to even say he's decent...

You're joking, Do you know how hard MJ tried to get Kobe on Team Jordan?

68e8ie.jpg

http://theshoegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/air-jordan-iii-kobe-bryant-pe.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/kobe-vii-3.jpg
jordan_8_retro_kobe_pe_14.jpg

But where are they going to get such good fakes of a colorway that hasn't been released yet? Pattern and NA tag in all.

Probably a dude who got them for %30-%40 off anyway.

But how? Only way is by having a Nike account which he could lose by selling inventory on eBay.... also fakes are produced not long after the real thing.

But where are they going to get such good fakes of a colorway that hasn't been released yet? Pattern and NA tag in all.

Probably a dude who got them for %30-%40 off anyway.

But how? Only way is by having a Nike account which he could lose by selling inventory on eBay.... also fakes are produced not long after the real thing.

See, but this is long before the release. It takes a few weeks to produce the shoes, so there is no way a fake company can produce these that well this early. Dude probably works with Nike, or a major retailer.

You're joking, Do you know how hard MJ tried to get Kobe on Team Jordan?

68e8ie.jpg

air-jordan-iii-kobe-bryant-pe.jpg
kobe-vii-3.jpg

jordan_8_retro_kobe_pe_14.jpg
 Not saying JB didn't want Kobe. I'm saying it makes no sense for JB to court LBJ, especially when Lebron is making a ton of money for Nike. And thanks for all the effort.

Not saying JB didn't want Kobe. I'm saying it makes no sense for JB to court LBJ, especially when Lebron is making a ton of money for Nike. And thanks for all the effort.

You said it took a long time for MJ to recognize kobe, but when he wants him that badly on his team, threats recognition more than mere words can offer.

Either way, these being for lebron doesn't surprise me.

These are listed on the Calendar as Limited.

Black toe's listed that way also.

My store hasn't gotten any of the 1's this year but Nike sent us these and we got 3 in every size except 1 14.

The pattern on the green killed it for me seeing them in person. Quality is good though. Hardly any glue stains on the pair I had in hand

copped 1 for $130 and a bred 11 for $240 what a night... too bad i called fnl and they said they will not get any of these. and i don't have any mom and pop store in our area.

Just picked these up on ebay for 160 shipped.  Not bad since no stores near me are getting these.

Just picked these up on ebay for 160 shipped.  Not bad since no stores near me are getting these.
size 14 huh.... Seller sold out before I could grab a pair yesterday night and restocked this am...got my size 11 for $154 shipped which is retail price in NY..

Last edited:
size 14 huh.... Seller sold out before I could grab a pair yesterday night and restocked this am...got my size 11 for $154 shipped wich is retail price in NY..
Yea it looks like he only had one 14.  You're right though, slightly over retail is no big deal.  Especially since finding a 14 is tough enough already.

Yea it looks like he only had one 14.  You're right though, slightly over retail is no big deal.  Especially since finding a 14 is tough enough already.
I was wondering where that 14 disappeared to.  Congrats on the good price!  I guess I'll have to wait to Saturday and try to get mine for retail. 

Back
Top Bottom