Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

UBIQ life rn ..... wow man.... just trying to enter a raffle is difficult.... you gotta be FN kidding me.... it really shouldn’t be this FN hard man....

DA5A0295-E7EA-4454-BF9A-864309E48EDA.png

ya i ended up pulling the trigger on ebay... didnt want to pay resale but i doubt these will go any lower... the good news is i dont see myself copping shoes anytime soon well no Jays have my interest unless its the fire red 4s or the blue japan 1's

It’s funny what the word ‘limited’ will do to most people lol look back at the first few pages of this thread versus now ‘oh these are growing on me now’, ‘I gotta have em!’, ‘fire in hand’...stop it. Nobody keeps the same energy once that limited word is thrown out lol
inclusivity by exclusivity...why?? Weirdos 🤣

It’s funny what the word ‘limited’ will do to most people lol look back at the first few pages of this thread versus now ‘oh these are growing on me now’, ‘I gotta have em!’, ‘fire in hand’...stop it. Nobody keeps the same energy once that limited word is thrown out lol
inclusivity by exclusivity...why?? Weirdos 🤣

It is funny. But the truth is these have been great since ‘01.

Copped two pairs before GOAT a week before the release day due to how limited I found out they were. I still tried an SNKRS, and caught a L. Good thing I copped on GOAT at the time I did because the current price is more than what I paid for both pairs. These were executed perfectly IMO...
20200814_201809.jpg

Along with the 2010 Silver Anniversaries...
20200814_201543.jpg

Rock them fam I wear every Jordan 1 Mid that I have ...

Fixed.

But yes, I agree - if you love and want to wear the sneaker, then wear and enjoy them. Obviously if you’re in debt or bills are due, then do what you have to do. But if that’s not the case, then enjoy the sneakers. If you take care of them they can bring you years of happiness.

Last edited:
Anyone in NJ or NY have a sz 11 & not care for their box. I'm a weird collector and like my boxes neatly stacked. If your willing to swap with my damaged sz 11 box lmk please.

Back
Top Bottom