Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

Same thing happened to me on the flint 13’s
I won but couldn’t confirm and missed out
Try reinstalling the app
I just ended up creating a new hibbetts account

what am I doing wrong here still pending?.?

20201112_161637.jpg

I'm about to just give up and spend some $$ on ebay (not shoes) need some duffel and toiletrie bags.

Ls on Hibbetts, no phone calls from Shoe Palace (yet). Feeling optimistic about SNKRS. Seems when I buy often from them, I get more Ws. Bought two Uptempos yesterday, and a few other things the last couple weeks.

I have very little (almost zero) faith in the scam FLX program.

Last edited:
I hit on hibbett online too. The confirm email wording has me a little confused though. Any experience with them before? My pair should be secured right

you’re good bro. Hibbett’s is pretty solid. I won a pair of yeezys before and they shipped out that Saturday or Sunday. Wording is strange but if you hit then it’s secured

Iono why I have Hibbett! None of their stores are close to me.

I think city gear is the same now if you've got one of those near by.

I'm done with this just taking my L. Gonna blow some $ on ebay. Hibbett raffle still pending. 0 for 4 in 2 days just hope I can grab the 35s tomorrow or if its gonna be a $*@/ show again...

IMG_0063.jpeg
IMG_0068.jpeg

Maaann...I honestly have to say... This is the first time in a long time that I was impressed with JB on a "GR" shoe. They really did their thing on both pairs. I didn't really cop too many shoes this year but I'm happy to have both of these in the collection. Will be swapping out Navy's with white laces. I was also a little worried about Kicks Crew being legit but everything checks out. Will be using them again in the future since they even got here before release date.

* Sorry for the crappy pics but whatever lol

Back
Top Bottom