Air Jordan 1 high OG "Paris Saint-Germain" limited

1.) Feels forced since France just won the cup.

2.) What does Micheal Jordan have to do with Paris?

Nike shoulda just left it at the Air Max Plus and 270 pack for France and called it a day.

This isn't 1988. It has become a brand, like Adidas, Nike, Reebok etc. Michael Jordan has inspired a lot of athletes outside of basketball and people in different industries globally: soccer, football, baseball, tennis, music, golf, etc. The brand represents greatness not just in sports but in everything. It's also deep in the fashion industry and collaborates with top designers around the world. It would be too narrow minded to think that a global brand should only focus on one sport (basketball) simply because MJ is the greatest 'basketball' player of all time.

1.) Feels forced since France just won the cup.

2.) What does Micheal Jordan have to do with Paris?

Nike shoulda just left it at the Air Max Plus and 270 pack for France and called it a day.
I guess JB shouldnt sponsor the Q54 tourny
What does France winning the WC has to do with a Ligue 1 team ? I doubt they whipped this up over night.
If im not mistaken the 1s leaked before the WC
I get that some ppl dont like soccer, but some ppl like checkers and some like chess... Im not going to knock the checker playing ppl

This isn't 1988. It has become a brand, like Adidas, Nike, Reebok etc. Michael Jordan has inspired a lot of athletes outside of basketball and people in different industries globally: soccer, football, baseball, tennis, music, golf, etc. The brand represents greatness not just in sports but in everything. It's also deep in the fashion industry and collaborates with top designers around the world. It would be too narrow minded to think that a global brand should only focus on one sport (basketball) simply because MJ is the greatest 'basketball' player of all time.

Jordan’s are Nikes.

I guess JB shouldnt sponsor the Q54 tourny
What does France winning the WC has to do with a Ligue 1 team ? I doubt they whipped this up over night.
If im not mistaken the 1s leaked before the WC
I get that some ppl dont like soccer, but some ppl like checkers and some like chess... Im not going to knock the checker playing ppl

Q54 is a basketball tourney. Nothing wrong with Jordan Brand sponsoring a basketball tourney. I just feel like this is another corney reach by JB. I like soccer too. I feel the same way about JB American football unis. Only team I feel like gets a pass is UNC’s football team for obvious reasons.

Air Jordan 1 PSG
Color: Black/Black-White-Challenge Red
Style Code: AR3254-001
Release Date: November 3, 2018
Price: $160
Air-Jordan-1-PSG-AR3254-001-Release-Date-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-PSG-AR3254-001-Release-Date.jpg

PSG-Air-Jordan-1-Paris-Saint-Germain.png

PSG-Air-Jordan-1-Paris-Saint-Germain-On-Foot.png

It's all about expending the business. Why does the NFL keep on having games in London each year? Why does the NBA have games in the UK and Mexico City? More viewers and fans equate to more money for league. This is probably the first step for JB to gauge getting into sponsoring a soccer team in Europe so why not start with PSG, who has two of the best young and exciting players in the world. The first time PSG is going to wear their JB jersey will be during Champions League play on Tuesday against another European giant Liverpool. Game will be on TNT in the US and most likely shown all over the world because of the magnitude and star power in the match. If I'm a shareholder, I would be happy with what they are trying to do.

Not a fan, but the construction, detail, & material on these look great. The 5's look real clean too. With so much garbage being put out, its nice to see jb collab with something clean & detailed. Very French.

Got a pair and like em quite a bit. It's plain but subtle which makes it very wearable
I switched to red laces and it helps give them a little extra pop.

Back
Top Bottom